Cheers to 5 Years (And Many More)!

“It’s not about falling down, but rather about how you get up”

Today officially marks 5 years as a part of the IFC family, and what an amazing journey it has been! The quote above has been in my profile description for most of my time here on the IFC, and I feel that it perfectly represents everything that I have learned while being a part of the amazing family that the Community is. Throughout my time on the IFC, I have not only grown in my knowledge of aviation, but as a person as well. Through the constant push of positivity from all community members and meeting some of the most amazing people I’ve met along the way, there was never a dull day. Many of the things that I’ve been fortunate to accomplish during my time here would have never been possible without keeping the quote above in mind, along with having outstanding peers by my side constantly reminding me of the very important message behind those words.

I would like to take this very special opportunity to highlight and thank many of the amazing individuals who have been a part of my growth during my time on the IFC. You guys are all amazing!

IFATC (Indivuduals who have been involved in my growth on the IFATC team)
@Tyler_Shelton, Thank you for always being a huge role model throughout my IFATC career, you have done some amazing work for myself and the team and I can’t wait to continue working with you for the next 5!
@Rhys_V, @AsternAviation, @ToasterStroodie, @Andres and @Shane, Thank you all very much for training me (Rhys for Local Freqs. & Cole, Danny, Andres, and Shane for Radar Freqs.). You guys stuck with me even through the hardest of times, and for my radar controllers, you guys never gave up on me even during the 6 months of training! You have all been very big role models throughout my time on the team and I thank you for that as well.
@RTG113, Thank you for being my Local recruiter, a great friend, and a role model. Without you, I don’t think I would have gotten into IFATC in the same way that I did. Thank you for that.
@Bobby, I know you aren’t here anymore, but in case you see this, I would like to thank you for sparking my initial interest in ATC which propelled me to apply a few months down the line. I hope that whatever you are doing now is very fun/fulfilling and I hope we get to speak again one day!

Avianca Virtual
To all the past and present staff: @Matei_G, @jxyd_xn, @Stan7, @Teized, @Baba, @Butter0, @Joy_Ochoa, @jacob_r17, @J-F_V, thank you all for working alongside me to produce a great VA product for the IFC family. You all each have some amazing and remarkable talents, and I very much appreciate what each of you have brought to the team.

IFATC Education Group
@Trio, thank you for being a huge role model during my time as a Coordinator on the team. You have guided me through many events and milestones throughout the month/years and I appreciate it very much. I look forward to continued work in the group alongside you!

The Friends that I’ve made along the way (not including the ones listed above). I tried my hardest to include everyone and do sincerely apologize if anyone was left out.
@Zachary, @nicopizarro, @jhosoyag, @Michael_Sides1, @Ecoops123, @JulietTango, @Marina, @RafaelPadilla, @Syncline, @Rob_M, @Tajay, @ThomasThePro, @skye, @DeerCrusher, @WesleyHenrich, @zion89, @XY_MAGIC, @Othman_Asli, @FN60fps, @Kostas_K, @Aiden_Forusz, @Kaj, @lucaviness, @CompetitiveDivide320, @MADCAT, @IF787, @Noah_Hunt, @Thunderbolt, @NightHawk, @FireCracker, @BAK_UOV, @Rhys_V, @CaptainZac, @AviationReports, @GHAZB, @if.brazil, @MrJackT14, @Jan, @Adam_Macaulay, @Jose_Oscana, @Mxrzy, @Kyle7223, @Levet, @canton, @Tsumia, @Mathurin_Garcier, @AdamCallow, @Levi_Park, @MJP_27, @JSRibs28, @Average_Gamer, @Sam_Neale, @Nee, @NJ24, @Waffs, @Declan and last but not least @Cooper, From the bottom of my heart, Thank you all so so much for being such great friends over my time on the IFC! You guys are all really special and deserve my utmost respect. Thank you for always being there for me in any situation and being such great role models in many of the areas of Infinite Flight. I look forward to continued amazing moments together on the IFC and thank you again for making the IFC experience so outstanding!

These years have definitely been some of the best of my life and I thank every single IFC member for making it amazing! I look forward to continued growth as a part of the family! Cheers to another 5 years (and more)! :)

69 Likes

Happy cake day! Cheers! :)

4 Likes

Daniel, it’s been amazing having you as one of my close friends of the community. Congratulations on 5 years! Love you bro! Merry Christmas! 🎄

2 Likes

Many thanks!

2 Likes

Happy 5 years and Merry Christmas, Daniel! It’s been amazing to know you and be one of your close friends, and I can’t wait for the next 5! ❤️

2 Likes

Agreed! Thank you so much mate, It has truly been amazing! Merry Christmas to you as well! :)

1 Like

I really appreciate that Cooper! I can’t wait to see what the next 5 brings! :)

1 Like

Congratulations 👏

2 Likes

Thank you very much, Harry!

2 Likes

Congratulations! 5 years being apart of the community is an amazing achievement and shows the level of dedication that you have to this flight simulator and community.

I’m happy to call you a friend mate and here’s to the next 5 years!

2 Likes

Thank you for those very kind words, Declan! It was great to work with you these past years and I can’t wait to see what the next 5 will bring! Cheers!

2 Likes

Congratulations! 🎊 👏

2 Likes

Happy CakeDay Daniel! Congratulations on 5 years! ❤️

2 Likes

Thank you very much, Bak and Mason! :)

2 Likes

Bobby’s still here 🥹

1 Like

Daniel,

Let’s just take a second to think about this. 5 years. On Infinite Flight. That’s crazy! Throughout that time, you’ve made friends, gained a lot of knowledge on aviation, and overcame obstacles to get where you are today. The most important part is that you never gave up. You had goals, and you made sure that nothing would get in the way for you to reach those goals. You’ve also been very open to helping others in radar training and in other ways. This really goes to show the type of person you are outside of IF.

Infinite Flight would not be the same without you. You’re an amazing friend I’ve met in IFATC, thank you for helping me get through my hardest moments in radar training. Happy 5 years on Infinite Flight and here’s to the next 5!! ❤️

Happy holidays!

1 Like

Thank you and happy birthday

2 Likes

Congratulations on being apart of this community for 5 years. It’s been a great pleasure to control with you and helping me with my radar training! Here’s to many many more years to come!!

2 Likes

Congratulations on 5 years and have a Happy New Years!

2 Likes

Thanks Daniel! That really means a lot 🙂. It’s been great seeing you around and I look forward to another wonderful year here at IF!

2 Likes