Checklists!

I just finished making checklists for most types of aircraft you might use regularly use. Mostly, the only difference between the checklists is if it has an APU or not, or if it has doors/cargo doors. If you would like the link, it is right here!

Link: https://bit.ly/ifchecklists1

Please PM me if I have made a mistake in any of these checklists, I’ll be sure to fix it.
If you want me to add any for other aircraft, be sure to tell me!

Cheers!

Astreal

15 Likes

Awesome! Definitely gonna use these!

1 Like

Well put together and readable! These will become a staple during flying for me!

1 Like

Oh how cool! Thanks!!

1 Like

This is what a lot of people need in CS TS and sometimes ES very annoying when they use landing lights for taxi or have both on when taxing 😂. Thanks for putting your effort in making this

1 Like

Hey again,

Quick question, I got a PM about how most twin-engine planes start Engine 2 before Engine 1. If anyone can confirm this for Boeing/Airbus/Embraer/Bombardier, that would be very helpful.

Also, what order do 4-engine planes’s engines startup. Is it 3/4 and then 1/2?

Cheers!

Astreal

Yes a majority of (if not all) twin engine aircraft start Engine 2 before 1. Unfortunately I’m not sure of the order with 4 engine aircraft. That I’ll have to go look up :)

1 Like

Okay, I will go ahead and start editing the checklists to accommodate that, I feel like I’ve seen most 4-engine planes start 2 engines at the same time, once those 2 are stable, the other 2 are started. I’m not sure though.

Astreal

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Hey everyone!

I just updated all of the checklists with a Take-Off/Landing Profile for each Aircraft. They are not meant for you to use indefinitely but as a guide. Please take into account your elevation, your runway length, and the wind. Thank you to @DeerCrusher and @Kuba_Jaroszczyk for Take-Off/Landing Profile statistics.

I have also changed the engine start-up procedures for certain aircraft. Some aircraft start engine 2 before engine 1 and many 4 engine aircraft have a certain sequence. In the end, it comes down to a number of factors:

Factors on Engine Sequence Start-Up
  • Gate location; where your aircraft is parked, influences which engine can be started during pushback.

• Aircraft systems; I have heard that Airbus planes require engine 2 to be started first for hydraulic systems to start/function properly.

• Ground personnel; If they are clear of the engine during push, then you can start either engine during push.

• Your judgment; rather wait until pushback is completed? Sure, it is totally fine to start engines when pushback is complete.

As I had to make these in Microsoft Word, and then convert them to Google Docs, this meant I had to replace the entire folder, which meant I had to replace the link. The new link, I have edited it in my initial post, but it is here as well.

Link: https://bit.ly/ifchecklists1

Cheers!

Astreal

5 Likes

Well done! Thank you for this. This is awesome.

1 Like

Thank you!

Ayyy. These are pretty sweet. Glad the profiles were able to provide some use. 😁Nice work!

1 Like

Thank you! I find your Takeoff/Landing Guides very helpful, so I’d decided to include them in something you would use during flight. 😄

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you!

I’m going to have to bookmark this

1 Like

Well, whenever we get the 777W reworked (still on the assembly line), I’ll have to check to see if the numbers will be any different than the 772ER.

2 Likes

The weight will be different🤷🏽‍♂️

Lol nice pfp

2 Likes