Checkerboard Approach Lights for Kai Tak

After global came out, it has been very difficult for people to fly into Kai Tak and do a successful landing. So, the devs could add maybe a little something with lights on it that’s red and white. I don’t know but something Just so that it is easier to land at Kai Tak airport.
IMG_1301
CREDIT:

Let me know what you think below.

I would love to have the checkerboard! I was gonna make this request a while ago but I am too lazy.

8 Likes

Well I made the request for you then! Please vote if you like it!

1 Like

That is completely fine!

This is kind of related to this: (if you add one marker, you gotta add em all!)

9 Likes

Yes I’d love to see this! Also I’d like to see the church in innsbruck! And maybe some of the wonders of the world!? I’m a regular now so I can vote on this!

3 Likes

Yeah but this is more of a priority as this helps in landing

You cannot give priority to one over the other :) All of the markers established on approaches serve an important purpose; otherwise they wouldn’t be there.

1 Like

Although I do agree with you a lot of people are having trouble landing there

This would be awesome! I think the checkerboard is there, it’s just a white fuzzy blob. And I agree with the comments above, it would be a little funny adding a single landmark.

Yes you got my vote! this would be a really good one for the airport

Its other name is the Kai Tak Heart Attack if I was not mistaken. Am I right?

It might be called that

1 Like

Whoah ! A crazy approach !

Then please vote, and maybe we will see this in IF one day!

Typical cole. Lol sry

1 Like

This is a feature request @Maxmustang

@Daniel14. MaxSez: My Error Dan overlooks catagory. Regrets! Suggest expand Topic Title to include corrective action requested, eg: Checkerboard lights or some such.

4 Likes

Will execute now! @Maxmustang

1 Like

Now how exactly would they add this? It would have to be very difficult.