Cheap Flights/Being Able to Fly For Fun

Does anyone have ways to get cheaper flights with airlines to be able to fly for a cheap fare and for fun? I’ve been looking to book a flight to Chicago from Louisville for fun, but they are expensive (like all flights). So, all I need is down tips to booking cheap flights.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Saw something similar to this a while back.

2 Likes

Good luck.

https://www.google.com/flights/#search;f=SDF;t=r-North+America-0x52b30b71698e729d%3A0x131328839761a382;d=2016-05-10;r=2016-05-15;mp=250;mc=m

2 Likes

Hey!

At least it isn’t bird watching

^ No offense ^

3 Likes

Just watch for glitches/sales between hubs, you can do ORD DFW for $44 or so each way on an AA 788 if you plan right.

2 Likes

There are some really good deals in the states that allow for round trip tickets with airtime of over 4 hours under $100 if you play your cards right.

https://twitter.com/airfarewatchdog

Good account to keep an eye on/follow.

Fly on spirit.

I’d like to enjoy might flight tho😂

2 Likes

Then fly on some other airline.

I planned to take a flight from JFK to ORD a month ago. $89 one way. I think I found it on Expedia. Depends on the day of the week and how far in advance you book.

I didn’t take the flight because the drive home with the rental car would have been two days and over $600!

One time I did the same thing with a 3 day train ride (Chicago - Sacramento). And another time with 2 3 hour rides (Frankfurt - Brussels - London). And about 100 other times on a one hour one (My town - NYC Penn Station). Good luck getting cheap tickets.

Ryanair flights, without only hand luggage, can go for as little as £9.

2 Likes

But then you pay a check-in fee, credit card fee, this fee, that fee. You’re probably looking at 30 GBP when it’s all said and done.

1 Like

I found a $79 ticket from Orlando to Atlanta. I might do that.

I’ve done it before, Dublin to Birmingham for £16 return, that’s the same as 10 cans of spam.

1 Like

I am gets flights with Ryanair from my local airport to Frankfurt for just £7 return!

1 Like

1 Like