Chase_Smith1’s ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed] @ KSRQ

Hello IFC! this is my first tracking thread, today I would appreciate it if anyone could give me some practice doing touch and goes at KSRQ. Let me know if i do something wrong, and it’s called training server because it’s for training and i’m only doing this to get better! see you soon

1 Like

Active now 2320Z

still active, yet to see an aircraft after 36 minutes ☹️

1 Like

Sorry, I would but I can’t, you can tag me next time your open though 😁

1 Like

still active if you would like to ioin!

Closing!

Stats:

Time: 1:43:16
Session Operations: 0
Session Reports:0

1 Like

😢

10 chars min

next time feel free to tag me

1 Like

Open at KSRQ!

@Levi_Park
@FN60fps

Closing!

Stats:

Time: 58:09
Session Operations: 0
Session Reports:0

oh sorry i just check your message

1 Like

Next time tag me!! I have school till4:00

@Avaitor1 i’m actually going live rn! Open @ KSRQ
@Levi_Park
@FN60fps

1 Like

My app crashed

1 Like

☹️

Closing!

Stats:

Time: 35 minutes
Operations: 18
Reports: 0

Thank you to all! any feed back is greatly appreciated, no matter good, bad, or otherwise!

Hello. Here is feedback from I-VAIR

Firstly, sequencing. Sequencing is required for all traffic in the pattern plus all inbound traffic.

Secondly, Don’t over control. On my last circuit/pattern, you told me to extend downwind to avoid conflict with another aircraft. If that aircraft is greater than 1000ft above me, there is no reason to have me extend downwind, separation should not be a problem.

Everything else was good on my end.

Good luck with IFATC!

1 Like

@Chase_Smith1 (Beauty 247) feedback

• Unnecessary, taxi instructions, I had not requested permission to taxi yet, so wait for the pilot to request it first.

• No frequency change when I was departing your airspace.

• The transition altitude should’ve been 3,000ft, 3,500ft was too high. The formula is airport elevation + 2,500ft, then round it up to the nearest 500.

• You did not sequence me as number #2 behind (I-VAIR), you only cleared me as number 2.

I don’t know about the 'Go around" and my exit runway command as I got disconnected from the server for a few seconds.

Otherwise, the runway changes, pattern entries, and clearances were on point!

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! Given everything I know about N630RM, like that this is his home airport, he was excited to fly here, he was making sporadic and fast maneuvers, etc. I assumed that he was going to take a steep approach onto runway 4 from where he was, which is why I requested he extended his downwind. Either way, i appreciate the feedback. thanks for flying with me!

No worries!

Again, good luck with IFATC! My only regret is that I did not join sooner.

1 Like