Charts Upload

Hey everyone 👋,
I had and idea while flying the A350. I’m sure anyone who has flown the A350 has realized that one of the screens is empty and just says OIS NOT AVAIL (see image below)

I was thinking maybe a feature can be added where pilots can upload airport charts and display them on that screen. Although this is would be a small addition (in terms of flight experience) it will add another layer of realism to the sim.

Thoughts?

This is a great idea. It would most definitely improve the simulator’s realism, but unfortunately, I’m out of votes.

2 Likes

That is a grate idea maby even toggle beteen the charts and mini map

2 Likes

Or maybe Netflix?

Jokes aside I am all for this idea.

2 Likes

I would fine this very useful. Only thing is, you would have to get all of the airport charts from around the world, which would take forever, and then I presume it would be expensive.

I do find this good nonetheless, and would love to see it come to game soon!

2 Likes

I support this idea but unfortunately don’t have any more votes left. Sorry

2 Likes

Unless they just had a menu to upload an image of a chart on your own. That’s my idea.

4 Likes

Then I could see this coming.

3 Likes

My idea was for there to be an option do upload chart documents. You can find airport charts for almost every single airport online free :)

Very interesting request, definitely would like to see this

1 Like

The downside with the ones you can just find free online - they are often out of date…

1 Like