Charts/eAIPs for Every Airport and Every Country (That makes them public)

Since we’re soon getting a SID/STAR update to Infinite Flight (which I’m super excited about btw), I thought I would share this website with the IFC. On it, you can find links to every single eAIP for every single country*, which through a little bit of navigation, will provide you with the most up-to-date charts available. No longer will you have to use decade-old Jeppesen charts!

*Important: Some of the eAIPs require you to make an account at their website, some cost money, and some require you to contact them to gain access to the charts. If you run across any websites like the latter 2, I would recommend you stick to Jeppesen :(.

10 Likes

Definitely gonna bookmark that. I use Google for most of my charts, but sometimes you really gotta dig to get what you need. That’s a great database!

2 Likes

I recommend ChartFox.com which provides completely free access to charts for all airports in the vast majority of countries. All it requires is a Vatsim account.

2 Likes

This is excellent! Thank you SO much

1 Like

Anyone else getting an error with that link?

1 Like

I would recommend AirMate (iOS, Android) as a freeware option and Simplates (iOS, Android) as a payware option.

1 Like

Yeah, same here!

1 Like

@KaiM @Jeno_Farkas It’s chartfox.org, not .com.

4 Likes

My bad sorry guys!

1 Like

Are you aloud to have a VATSIM account if you don’t ever use VATSIM. I don’t have a PC, so…

Edit: I mean, I guess you can

2 Likes

Yes - I only use my VATSIM account for chartfox - all you need to do is login regularly so you don’t get suspended for inactivity.

1 Like

Oh, okay, I’ll look into that!

2 Likes

PM me if you have any questions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.