Charlotte Douglas: Open For Business [NOW CLOSED- Packing up my bags and moving back to KORD!) (@KCLT, July 31st, 1620 Zulu)

[NOW CLOSED- Packing up and moving back to KORD!]

Server: ATC Playground

Region: Charlotte, North Carolina

Airport: KCLT

Time: 1620Z- AKA… Now. Geez, I hope those conversions were right…

NOTAM: As per usual, here’s another opening for me to get some practice in. Just hop on as you please, and feel free to do some pattern work, regular 'ol flights, and the like! I’ll be on for a couple of hours, as usual.

As requested by some people, I’m hopping around the regions every so often for a change of scenery, which is what I would have done in the first place… Geez, SoCal is extremely overrated.

I’ll be taking up Tower and Ground.

Runway Assignments:

36L/18R- Arrivals/landings for all aircraft
36R/18L- Departures/takeoffs for all aircraft
05/23- Dual departure/arrivals for small aircraft- Boeing 737 and below
36C/18C- Pattern work for all aircraft

Good day!

-Stik

P.S- Wish me luck for another 4 hours of beatdowns…

P.S.S- If I suddenly leave, don’t panic. My iPad crashes here and there, but I will be back on momentarily.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I opened the tower six minutes ago. :P

N65KG I’ll check you out!

Apologies, @hubandspoke1

I didn’t realize that you spawned back in- mistook you for a heavy, hence why I assigned you to Runway 36R. Woopsies.

Weird… Whoever had the callsigns of N65KG and N306WI, the tower frequency accidentally swapped both of your callsigns, hence why I must’ve cleared the one behind to land first, by accident.

I can explain all those things. Number one: I’ve explained exactly why: the frequency swapped your positions- hence why I accidentally did that to you first- the other guy was already in an adequate position to enter straight in, as I ordered him to.

Second, I never ordered you to tune into approach. Some guy must have taken over the frequency and randomly ordered you to tune into it.

I know exactly what I was doing, and if you READ the runway assignments above, I have the aforementioned runways clearly marked as I intend them to be used.

Uhm… Looking at a tracking site, the arrival I’m going to “simulate” landed on 36C…

Did you get an On Guard message? I’m very positive that I never told anyone to change to approach.

KCLT’s frequency is 126.40.

I’ll be SWA 379

I’m done with KCLT, guys. After a little taste of what it’s like, including the lack of traffic interest, KORD interests me more.

I’ve been exploring the regions, looking for a suitable airport to place down my bags and call home, and KORD seems like the best option to me, so far. I’ll open up KORD Tower later today, for anyone who still wants to hop on.