《Chapter two》I am new to Infinite Flight → Join IFATC

I will definitely work hard! Thank you for your support😆😆😍

1 Like

Any tips on how to practice for the Written exam and what you should be prepared for and know?

1 Like

Hard work pays off. For some, this stuff is easy, for others it is hard. Getting set backs suck but I am very encouraged from what you have done. I rushed to get on the team so your patience and willingness to learn is incredible! Good job!

1 Like

I try to spread that message as well because I, like you, worked very hard to get into IFATC and had to put days and many many hours of practice to get here, and it’s very important to know that hard work, determination, and perseverance are key factors of success, whether the goal be big or small, it’s always important to keep those in mind.

1 Like

This is a very good question. If the first written test does not meet the standard, it does not matter. As long as you have passed the written test, you can apply for training. Training is really important. I believe training!

Tip:Enrich the knowledge of getting ready for pattern work

1 Like

@AviationReports Thank you for your support, I will continue to work hard.

2 Likes

@ShaneAviation That’s great, thank you for your support~o(〃‘▽’〃)o

1 Like

Of course! We’re a team, and it’s best to spread positivity where possible. :)

1 Like

It’s great to see you in the team mate. You’re hard work and determination has certainly payed off. Keep working hard.

3 Likes

Read the guides, watch Tyler’s videos, and ask questions!

Now back to the main topic, congratulations @Taiwan_Tryan!! It’s an achievement to become IFATC and feels so good to know that hard work pays off! See you in the Slack 😊

1 Like

@Taiwan_Tryan, you were one of the most dedicated and Persistent trainees I have ever had. Your have work very hard to get where you are now and you couldn’t have been a better person to get through it.

There were definitely times where we had setbacks but you always sore this as an opportunity to grow in the areas you were lest confident with.

Thank you for sparking the reason I love training and hope to see you control the big frequency’s in the near future!

4 Likes

Welcome to the team bro!Keep doing your good job in control.
Welcome to this team again!

歡迎加入這個團隊~

1 Like

@Taiwan_Tryan, congratulations!

I was happy to attend many of your training sessions, alongside @Gliding_Central and the team. I was glad to see you improve every session, and eventually get into IFATC!

Congratulations 😉

3 Likes

Not anymore, unfortunately.

The new rule states

• Must be in the ATC Recruiting process, have successfully passed the ATC Written Knowledge Exam, and have completed at least one ATC Practical Exam.

You should always aim to take your first knowledge test seriously, no matter what though.

1 Like

@TheAviationGallery, @Taiwan_Tryan wasn’t subject to the new changes as he applied and started before they came out. 😊

2 Likes

Congratulations on this feat

1 Like

Yup I know that, @Tommy asked how to practice so I was just giving a heads up as he said you can apply for training if you failed your written :)

4 Likes

小老弟終於達成階段性目標啦! 慢慢享受來自我們群組的壓力吧。-Chen 52
我只有一個要求:搞爛的攤子自己收。

Congrats on finishing this chapter! Young brother, enjoy your stress from our VO slowly. I only demand one thing from you: Clear up your mess if you made one!

1 Like

謝謝你啦~Thanks~o(〃‘▽’〃)o

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.