《Chapter two》I am new to Infinite Flight → Join IFATC

The next step is that I apply from to join IFATC. If you have not read the first chapter, please read it first. Thank you 😆 《Chapter one》

I applied for IFATC in February this year. The first step was a written test. I remember that I took 26% for the first time because I don’t know much about IFATC. I took 76% for the second time. Relatively speaking, I have Progress, but still not up to standard, I got 96% for the third time! ! ! This is a very high score. I took the test three times in the written test. After every failure, I waited to learn IFATC knowledge until I got 96%. This time has passed a month. I passed the middle of March this year. It is very difficult to apply for the reality test without training. It is impossible for you to pass without preparation, so the first time and the second time are not passed, I decided to apply for training after the second failure At this time in May, I didn’t expect that the training would have learned so much, and I didn’t know that. After training for about two months, I passed the final training exam and applied again with my recruiter for the last time. Environment test, because there are only 3 opportunities for the reality test, and 3 failures have to wait for a certain period of time to come again. In this third test, I am very nervous. Time has passed. When I waited for the result, 10 minutes passed, the beginning is “Congratulations on your success” I am very excited! This is the 6th month of my IFATC exam. I have finally passed it. In short, as long as you are willing to work hard and you have the willpower, there is no failure.

I want to thank the trainer who helped me: @Gliding_Central

And my recruiter: @Declan_O

36 Likes

Congratulations! Can’t wait to have you apart of team, I’m sure you’ll love it as much as I do.

5 Likes

Awesome job dude! Glad to have you as apart of IFATC! Always good to see hard working people who want to learn in our community

1 Like

@Josh Thank you for your support😍😆

1 Like

@I-am-the-captain-now I will continue to work hard. I am now an expert “Ride check” Thank you for your support😊😊

1 Like

I think I speak on behalf of the entire IFATC team, but it is incredible to see people like you work so hard in order to end achieving a big goal like this. We are ecstatic to see you joining the team, congrats!

2 Likes

Thank you for your support, I will continue to work hard!😆

1 Like

Awesome work, congrats on passing your test and joining IFATC! 🥳😁

Now it’s often said that practice makes perfect — it’s true, but not entirely. You also have to learn, train, and then practice, and do it as many times you need. That’s how you get better, and become the best you can be. Now wether it’s an IFATC test, or something else, you learn from your mistakes, then you try harder the next time. I see that you’ve made mistakes, which is ok. You learned, trained, and practiced throughout your journey, and now you’re an IFATC controller!

Now that you’re a part of IFATC, I’ll be able to see you in the control tower on expert, yay! Congrats again on passing all your tests and joining IFATC!

1 Like

I will definitely work hard! Thank you for your support😆😆😍

1 Like

Any tips on how to practice for the Written exam and what you should be prepared for and know?

1 Like

Hard work pays off. For some, this stuff is easy, for others it is hard. Getting set backs suck but I am very encouraged from what you have done. I rushed to get on the team so your patience and willingness to learn is incredible! Good job!

1 Like

I try to spread that message as well because I, like you, worked very hard to get into IFATC and had to put days and many many hours of practice to get here, and it’s very important to know that hard work, determination, and perseverance are key factors of success, whether the goal be big or small, it’s always important to keep those in mind.

1 Like

This is a very good question. If the first written test does not meet the standard, it does not matter. As long as you have passed the written test, you can apply for training. Training is really important. I believe training!

Tip:Enrich the knowledge of getting ready for pattern work

1 Like

@AviationReports Thank you for your support, I will continue to work hard.

2 Likes

@ShaneAviation That’s great, thank you for your support~o(〃‘▽’〃)o

1 Like

Of course! We’re a team, and it’s best to spread positivity where possible. :)

1 Like

It’s great to see you in the team mate. You’re hard work and determination has certainly payed off. Keep working hard.

3 Likes

Read the guides, watch Tyler’s videos, and ask questions!

Now back to the main topic, congratulations @Taiwan_Tryan!! It’s an achievement to become IFATC and feels so good to know that hard work pays off! See you in the Slack 😊

1 Like

@Taiwan_Tryan, you were one of the most dedicated and Persistent trainees I have ever had. Your have work very hard to get where you are now and you couldn’t have been a better person to get through it.

There were definitely times where we had setbacks but you always sore this as an opportunity to grow in the areas you were lest confident with.

Thank you for sparking the reason I love training and hope to see you control the big frequency’s in the near future!

4 Likes

Welcome to the team bro!Keep doing your good job in control.
Welcome to this team again!

歡迎加入這個團隊~

1 Like