Chaos at WADD

Somone came! Wish me good Luck

Ugh Disgusting. Expert server should be more expert.

2 Likes

Mods and Staff/Devs.

I heard approach was logging and I saw the number of inbounds and just closed out. Not gonna deal with that headache today

1 Like

There should be IFATC coverage at WADD now ;)
No worries peeps

1 Like

Oh no. :/ It was useful.

IFATC shouldn’t have to be there all the time to maintain order. People need to screw their heads on and learn how to fly sensibly without causing chaos and disorder. If only some people could practice their spacing/approach we wouldn’t have this problem.

6 Likes

It is a true shame… 😔 IFATC got there so it should be good now

1 Like

@ArthurBrockman and @Flying_Pencil you guys are the Best

3 Likes

Word of advice - If you see this happening hold/divert. Committing to landing is only going to and fuel to the fire and make everything worse.You will be able to continue inbound once everything is sorted. The less people with 2 nm spacing, the easier it will be for the controller to restore order.

5 Likes

It is to the point where Expert can’t be trusted without ATC.It is shameful and disappointing

2 Likes

Luckily this is a sim and even more luckily we have many many many…many tutorials on flight and if you can post on this topic getting mad or not knowing what to do without ATC then you are able to go watch the tutorials and not have to freak out on Unicom. You may also learn a lot of interesting things if you watch tutorials, read threads, and practice… not everyone is going to be pro level mindset flying in ES but that is honestly ok because even I still like learning and I hope everyone can too!!! 😁😁😁😁

3 Likes

I’v watched nearly every tutorial about flying on IF so i know what i’m doing.

I bet you do know. My previous reply was geared towards anyone confused and just in general a way to maybe get some pilots flying more like we would expect on the ES

Also, I would recommend if you want less of a chance of this happening finding a quieter airport with ATC or if you think it’s going to be to busy or the controller will be closing soon just fly to your alternate airport or one close by being controlled 😁

1 Like

Tought you meant it towards me as it Said and so should you.

1 Like

Sorry about the confusion👍 I reworded it now 😂

1 Like

Its okay mate, i probably sounded like an Australian guy now 😂

1 Like

I had the same problem today when I landed there. Someone was 1nm behind me while I was on final. He landed while I was on the runway.

1 Like

Yes, but lets do it in pm so we dont go off topic here!

2 Likes

If you want stricter Expert server rules

1 Like