Chaos at WADD

After the controller left people are taking off and landing at basically the same time less than 2nm separation, just wondering if there is any free IFATC that are able to get control over the airport

2 Likes

i am seeing this too. i am waiting for a controller because i do not want to go into that madness

1 Like

IFATC isn’t a request, they are normal people like you and I. They will be active when they’re ready

2 Likes

I’m sure they’re will be someone soon… IFATC have life’s we have to do deal with… so not everyone can be on… shouldn’t be a super long delay

1 Like

the ATC said controller change in progress but no controller has come on in 10+ mins

1 Like

I know thats why i Said
if there is any free IFATC that are able to get control over the airport

1 Like

This is at pilots fault, and they can be liable to a report. That’s their problem, not yours. I can understand if you want realism on the expert server, but this game can’t always provide you realism. That’s down to the pilots.

1 Like

Oh no.🙂
You can report still them though.
Let’s hope IFATC will he available In an hour when I arrive.

I know, that’s why I said

;)

The report button for normal users is disabled.

3 aircraft just landed at the same time, on top of each other…

1 Like

They’re IFATC on the way to WADD ;)

1 Like

And who are the special users?

Somone came! Wish me good Luck

Ugh Disgusting. Expert server should be more expert.

2 Likes

Mods and Staff/Devs.

I heard approach was logging and I saw the number of inbounds and just closed out. Not gonna deal with that headache today

1 Like

There should be IFATC coverage at WADD now ;)
No worries peeps

1 Like

Oh no. :/ It was useful.

IFATC shouldn’t have to be there all the time to maintain order. People need to screw their heads on and learn how to fly sensibly without causing chaos and disorder. If only some people could practice their spacing/approach we wouldn’t have this problem.

6 Likes