Chaos at KSAN

I was making a timelapse last night and it was pretty funny watching what happened. I thought I would share what happens when ATC goes offline. Watch the first 5 mins!

4 Likes

I bet somebody just crashed before I even started watching.

2 Likes

Correct! I 747 at 200knots!

1 Like

Please refrain from posting the same video in 3 different topics. Thank you :)

It was specific to each topic though. This one was show off the madness at KSAN. The Riley Aviation one is were I post all my vids and the other one was to submit to IFYT.

Haha! That is truly madness! It seemed for the most part, some aircraft were actually doing what they were supposed to be doing, but others weren’t. I have an idea for a possible video that you could make! You could plane spot at an airport and make it into a timelapse. Just a suggestion. ;)

1 Like

This was a timelapse. I should of sped it up a bit more. I will defiantly make a another if you want me too!

1 Like

Yeah that would be cool! Just speed it up a little bit more. You could try plane spotting at different airports and make these videos into a series. ;)

1 Like

Yep will do :)

1 Like

Nice! Your videos are awesome and I look forward to the series! Also when free cam is available, it’s going to make videos like these even better too! :)

1 Like

Yes free cam would look amazing at the foot of the runway or just above it!

1 Like

It would! I can already imagine seeing takeoffs and landings from that point of view! It would also help make cinematic aviation videos even better as well!

1 Like

Looks like the Airport Fire department is going to have a busy day!

striker8x8

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.