Chaos at KLAX - kudos to the ATC

I was on TS1 earlier because I was lonely on Expert and paid a wee visit to SoCal. I don’t know why anyone bothers to try and man the ATC there but kudos to those of you who have the patience to give it a go. My own approach was a bit wobbly so apologies for any additional problems I caused!

8 Likes

Haha, you have to be crazy to attempt to control there but I give it a go and if it’s really bad I give up 😂

9 Likes

I always try to give it a go and rage quit within 5 mins when no one listens.

5 Likes

Wait, wait, wait, you mean people actually used the taxiways and runways? Unbelievable…

3 Likes

The amount of times I’ve nearly become mental over the past 14 days controlling there is definitely unhealthy.

2 Likes

I don’t even enjoy flying on TS in SoCal, so yes much kudos to those who take up the challenge of controlling there.

I do like flying in SoCal region, but keep to ES.

1 Like

Same here bro, I tried using it to practice for the expert test, rage quit…

1 Like

Yeah that’s why when I’m practicing ATC work I almost always do it on smaller airports like KONT or YSCB because even if you have nimrod pilots, they are easily manageable because there’s less traffic.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.