Changes to Trust Levels

In order to keep this forum a place of positive and respectful exchange we have to make sure that users are encouraged to create good content: we just made some modification to our Trust Levels requirements in order to ensure our regular users remain quality contributors.

It is now a bit harder to reach lvl 1 and lvl 2 (we mostly only increased how many post a user needs to read before leveling up) … and lvl 3 requires only 3 flags in the last 100 days (instead of 5).

You might see your trust level going down after this change; this is not a punishment, this only means you need to spend a bit more time contributing quality content (content that ppl like) and avoiding getting flagged (going off-topic, posting offensive stuff, being a troll).

We will continue tweaking those requirements along the way based on what our moderator team observes.

Cheers

32 Likes

Thank you Philippe. Great change and will hopefully make a difference:)

2 Likes

Great changes hope they will show effect. ;)

Annnd I’m still a regular :)

2 Likes

Me to phew lol

1 Like

Can we take the oldest regulars and make them leaders at this stage? Maybe the oldest 20 or 30?

7 Likes

That’s way too many leaders😂

2 Likes

I hope this becomes effective.

3 Likes

I’m still regular phew

3 Likes

Is it any flag or still just Offensive/Spam and innapropriate?

2 Likes

Give it some time guys, the system still needs to update so hope for the best :)

4 Likes

As a regular, you should know that if you need “filler” in your post mean that your post is likely to be not necessary and a simple “like” suffice :)

9 Likes

Thank you for the changes, definitely needed!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is good. the DEVs and MODs taking charge of the forum. It will be a good place to be.

2 Likes

How could I do that myself, John?

2 Likes

For anyone that wants to check their stats look at this

https://community.infiniteflight.com/users?period=all

2 Likes

Flagging posts moves you up trust levels? If that is the case, then that would explain the numerous numbers of unnecessary flags.

2 Likes