Change Voice Type in infinite flight

Hello everybody! I hope they are fine!.

The reason why you create this topic is because I would like to know if you can change or add more voices to Infinite Flight! There was a time when it could be done, when there was the problem that the ATC indications were not heard . And I would like to know if you can still add more voices! and how can I do it.

Thank you very much in advance for taking the time to help me!❤️

4 Likes

Yeah, I’d like to know how to do this too, I think it would be really cool if we could actually do that!

2 Likes

I wish. I haven’t been able to figure it out either but it looks like the developers disabled that option when they fixed the issue in March

What a coincidence! I am also searching the web for this today! I watched the ATC perfect test and found that those planes are having different voices! It is really awesome!

Well from what I know they most likely can’t as it would cause issues with uses the voices in general, so I don’t know if this is a possibility or not.

You can change them in the Live settings. But you can’t add voices.

I only have one voice (USA#1) to choose in that setting. Does anyone know why???

Yes, it is up to date …

Hey guys! I have an Android device. The way you change voices (or add new ones) is go to TEXT-TO-SPEECH settings under GENERAL SETTINGS. and download new languages or English languages with accents…Hope this helps GL!

2 Likes

Thanks so much! I’ve been trying to figure this out ever since I started playing IF Live.

1 Like

I have an iOS device and I don’t see that in general what should I do help me pls !

For IOS device, you go to Accessibility > Spoken Content > Voices > English. Once you do that, you should be able to download more Apple TTS voice.

1 Like

In the game setting or the iPad setting

iPad setting

I do t see that it only says audio and visual etc

Are you trying to change your ATC voice or add more TTS voice?

Thank you sooooooo… much!!!

Yes, I have a dozen or so voices with an interesting timbre and intonation

wt., 15 cze 2021, 01:34 użytkownik SofiaValdivia via Infinite Flight Community <infinite_flight@discoursemail.com> napisał:

I have an IOS device, is yours too?.

To get more voices for iOS follow these instructions:

Go to settings → Accessibility → Spoken Content → Voices

Now download the voices that sound the best to you but note not all of the voices are compatible with Infinite Flight, when I say this I mean they won’t show up in your available pilot voices in the Infinite Flight settings

1 Like