Change the thumbnail for Jetstar´s A320

Minor detail you may think, and probably will not top the list of things to change, but it would avoid questions as to why is the pictured aircraft different from the in-game one.

6 Likes

I’ve requested for them to be put back

1 Like

The in-game aircraft doesn´t have them, so the thubnail should be changed. Maybe they´ll add another Jetstar A320 with the sharklets.

3 Likes

That´s not VH-VQB, VH-VQB doesn´t have the sharklets.

1 Like

The thing is it will have them by the end of this year. Jetstar has continuously been replacing the doritos with sharklets for the last few years.

2 Likes

And please, delete the picture, its one per feature request.

2 Likes

I’ve posted it in another topic and copied the link into here so it is no big deal

1 Like

Feature request guidelines, one picture per request.

1 Like

That’s to save storage space

1 Like

The Jetstar in IF never mend to have the sharklets. The 3D model has assigned both the sharklets and wingtip fences, the sharklet was selected by mistake, and corrected later after the thumbnail was created. This is clearly visible, as the sharklets in the thumbnail are in default grey. IRL they are orange.

Hope this clarify’s.

6 Likes

Check here, you posted the features guidelines. And lets stop here, this has gone off-topic.

1 Like

So should this request be closed?

Just for you to have a look at:

The reason of one photo per feature request is to save storage space. I posted that photo in another topic and then copied the link into here, so the link takes you to the topic where it was posted. No extra space used!

1 Like

Yes, they didn’t update the thumbnails most likely because they got rid of the sharklets on multiple A320’s and didn’t bother updating the pictures.

1 Like

jetblue, united, etc many have also different engines in thumbnails than plane

2 Likes