Chances of a Helicopter being added to IF?

Maybe once we add city scenery.

1 Like

Would have to be a Blackhawk in my opinion

2 Likes

i don’t agree with that, but it would definitely be the best overall one.

1 Like

Chances of Helicopter being added to IF is 0%

Not really the game is about flight it’s in the name and helicopters fly

1 Like

yeah but the game is mainly about airplanes not helicopters

That’s for the mean time everything changes

1 Like

How much does a helicopter’s physics difference between an airplane with a stick or side stick?

The physics are obviously different, but what is the specific complexity from the other aircraft that Infinite Flight has with sticks?

1 Like

Oh! It’s not an Infinite Flight issue. I was talking from my experience with other simulators, namely FlightGear.

In my experience, helicopters are just harder to fly in a flight simulator.

1 Like

if we ever got helicopters in Infinite Flight. IF EVER. i would love to see the Boeing Vertol CH-46, the Sky crane, the R44, and the H60

1 Like

The idea of helicopters being added is terrifying from an IFAET point of view cause imagine the amount of random helipads spotted around the world that would be added…

Helipads on buildings too, we can’t have them just floating.

1 Like

U need a better scenery pack which isn’t easy to impliment in a mobile sim

2 Likes

So was the Death Star, but we never got that…

3 Likes

The important ones in Hong Kong are on buildings, like the helicopter service between Hong Kong and Macau.

1 Like

Just get a Cessna 172, turn up the headwind all the way, then you have yourself a helicopter!

1 Like

Or the Xcub, on any given day at Keflavik the winds are so strong you will become a helicopter just by putting your flaps down.

2 Likes

Alright, so what is the deal with modeling? How is it that they can model these things like Falcon rockets on a Saturday morning, and then take months on airplanes? 😄

1 Like

Clearly you have never heard of photoshop…

Dam you got a point tho