Challenging Myself: Flying Every Single JetSmart Route 21.62% Done

Hey Guys, so over the past 2 months I have been barely flying overall and have dropped down to around 55 flights within the last 90 days, so with being close enough to being grade 4 and wanting to fly again, why not try with the flying fox and flying every single route JetSmart has to offer! I will regularly be updating this with my progress with one or multiple flights a day until completed, it shouldn’t take me too long as they dont have a bunch of routes to fly but that’s good enough for me! there are about 37 routes for me too fly so time to get flying!

All Routes

Challenge

13 Likes

So far only route done is EZE-SCL.

2 Likes

Good luck flying the fox DeltaFox

3 Likes

Good luck and enjoy the landscapes of Chile! 🇨🇱

2 Likes

Thanks Appreciate it! I knew you were gonna respond here ;)

Thanks and I will! Its’s a very beautiful place and I can’t wait to fly around it!

1 Like

Good luck and have fun 🌐👍🏻

Im also interested to do that -where can I see the routes from airlines?

Calu

2 Likes

Thanks!

And here is the link I found the routes from so you can check them out too!

2 Likes

Thank you very much¡!

2 Likes

Having a amazing adventure and be safe in those sky’s! What am I saying, YOU ARE A PRO! Don’t be scared! Just do what the flights say and never give up. Good luck flying that Fox, @DeltaFox!

1 Like

Thanks for those kind words I appreciate it a lot, I will make sure this is something I complete and accomplish!

1 Like

No problem! Also, if you want me to tag along on any flights, just tag me and I will come because I am on all the time!

1 Like

Awesome, when I do my first flight, I will tag you.

1 Like

Ok! Keep me posted!

1 Like

Good luck with your quest my friend.

2 Likes

Thanks bro I appreciate it, if you ever wanna fly with for one of these I can tag you!

1 Like

I’ll keep that in mind.

1 Like

Ok @N489DN well I’m flying now SKBO-SCEL

@Wesley_Fry

I was a bit late, I had a swim team meet nut tag me for the next one. Sorry 😢

1 Like

Aw, it’s cool, don’t worry I’ll do a good one for us 👍

Best of luck for your challenge… wanna see that 100% soon!

1 Like