Challenging airports without a subscription

Hi guys I’ve been wondering what the most challenging airport to takeoff and land at is, without pro sub, so I’m reaching out to you guys for suggestions on this topic, thank you for checking this out, happy flying!!!

1 Like

I think probably Catalina in the LA area.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

Hey!

Here are 2 of my favourite challenging airports to land at when I don’t have a subscription:

• MMTJ - Tijuana || Tijuana features a challenging approach because you need to turn to final just moments before touchdown, and it has a lot of terrain around the airport. You can fly a route from KSFO-MMTJ with the 737 or A321. Here’s an approach chart for my personal favourite approach here:
Approach Chart

• KASE - Aspen || In my opinion Aspen is the best-most challenging airport to land at. It is in reality, one of the most challenging airports to land in the US, as it features a steep glide slope with amazing mountains around it. You can fly KDEN-KASE with the CRJ-200. Here’s the approach chart for it:
Approach Chart

1 Like

Thanks alot!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.