Cessna Citation XLS+

I watch a lot of CptMoonBeam on Youtube, and totally forgot about this aircraft he flies. Very nice. Would be great to have this someday.

41 Likes

In my opinion this is the sexiest private jet ever 😍 Also from the research I’ve done it’s the most popular midsize private jet (in real life). It’d be awesome to have this in Infinite Flight.

6 Likes

And the new Longitude once it enters production.

3 Likes

Sweet jeebus that wing shine

3 Likes

Haha, ikr. Not my picture, but it really is great.

1 Like

CptMoonBeam is great.

4 Likes

Totally agree! IF needs to add more executive jets.

3 Likes

Agreed! Aside from the BBJ and a couple other aircraft, there’s little private jets (though the BBJs aren’t designed to be private). Would be brilliant to have some aircraft that were made for business use.

1 Like

I know right! We only have the Citation X. They should add some bombardier, and more Cessna. I would love to see some of these. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/VNXqV0XGlEQ/maxresdefault.jpg

2 Likes

It looks like a Desult Falcon crossed with a Gulfstream

1 Like

Ikr! But planes like this could be amazing and fly far. We could make more use out of the executive airports we have, or the private ones. I may fly a Crj 200 at KVRB, or fly a gulf stream g650 at KFXE. If the global 7000 was added, I would fly it from KHHR to KPSP.

3 Likes

Amen bud, amen.

1 Like

I’m really surprised & shocked more people haven’t liked this. It’s a beautiful jet. We really need more than one private jet. (As in the Cessna Citation X)

1 Like

Just voted for this bootyful plane 😏😍 we need more private jets (like midsize & light corporate jets) where’s the NetJets & general aviation fans? Come on fam! 💪

I’d like to see this or the challenger, pilatus pc-12, or gulfstream.

1 Like

Why isn’t this bootyful plane getting more votes? It’s freaking gorgeous! The most popular midsize private jet! We have only one private jet (excluding the jumbo & commercial sized jets) this would be absolutely amazing to be added. And to have the doors open on it 😍😋 and interior views 😭

2 Likes