Cessna Citation X winglet seems cut off.

I have been noticing that the winglet seems to me to like it’s been cut off. A normal winglet is higher than that. I check on Google Images to see if this is a normal winglet, and I saw this image that you see in the first photo. But I think it just needs a rework on the winglets.

What the winglet should look like (Google Images)
what the winglet looks like in Infinite Flight

What do you think about this?

50 Likes

Good inspection!

7 Likes

Oh yes! I see, strange. Good find

I’m surprised no one else noticed!

3 Likes

Winglets don’t come with the C750 so I would say the one in if is another singlet type.

2 Likes

Good call. I believe there are different winglet & scimitar applications for each aircraft, but I may be wrong.

2 Likes

It’s like someone took a pair of scissors and went snip…

4 Likes

This calls for an update.

9 Likes

They should add more liveries with a different singlet for each livery.

The Cessna Citation X+ comes with winglets now (standard) directly from Cessna: http://cessna.txtav.com/en/citation/x

Hopefully this will get reworked sometime soon. P.S. Shouldn’t this topic be in the features category as well?

4 Likes

I thought the winglets looked weird

2 Likes

Looks like that plane that what collided with that GOL737 a few years back

I noticed this before, it doesn’t look as nice.

1 Like

Looks like the winglet of the Embrear Legacy after a GOL 737 collided with it in mid air back in 2007.

1 Like

nothing ._.

1 Like

Just wondering do you think this should be reworked? (As in fix the winglet & maybe add the Infinite Flight 2016 livery) 😉

*I hope I don’t sound picky but it just doesn’t look right (the current winglet in the app) sorry 😔

I’ve noticed that for a while. Just never thought to make a post about it. Definitely time for fixing.

1 Like

Time to fix it, devs.

2 Likes

Time to get some wingflex for this bird.

4 Likes

I believe you mean on every bird lol.

4 Likes