Cessna Citation X(+) Rework

Awesome post! 👏

One of the best feature requests I’ve seen in a while. Well formatted and detailed!

3 Likes

I would also like to see this rework, I use the X citation a lot and I miss some things in it, congratulations won my vote, it really is an incredible airplane

2 Likes

Don’t forget the incorrect cut-off winglets that need to be replaced. 😉 by the way I already voted a while back; great request.

They should honestly change the engine sound since the Citation X has low bypass engines

2 Likes

Honestly the Citation X is not one of my favorite airplanes, but I like too much your thread, very well done!

1 Like

Now that I just read that an IFR landing at night has been completed successfully by GAF @Playr_Mar in the reworked A-10… that should begin to be added to other aircraft so l think the Citation X would be a good choice to add it to because of it’s range and versatility to land on 5K or less runways

2 Likes

I think we should get 1 more business jet and it’s a cc2. Then for prop ga a small twin engine. Maybe the c337.

2 Likes

I could definitely get used to seeing something like this in IF or what do you think?

• Yes absolutely!
  • Nope, I don’t like flying with style and speed.

0 voters

Source

3 Likes

These two in my opinion should be linked 😉

**** I forgot to add: I’d rather have more reworks for current aircraft than add completely new ones.

2 Likes

Look at this beauty!
The good thing is we do already have it in IF. The bad one is that it isn’t up to date and does unfortunately have some faults (3D model, physics, range,…).
So lets get the Developers aware of the fact that we would love to see the fastest non military plane of IF get reworked!😄

2 Likes

Umm yess please, the citation we have now is out dated and the winglets look weird

2 Likes

Since the Cessna Citation X is the only private jet included in Infinite Flight, its cockpit should have more details like the TBM’s cockpit and working instruments just like the XCub.
Furthermore, the cabin should also be updated just like the CRJ aircraft (all variants). The pilots and the animated passenger door and windscreen wipers should also be added as well.

3 Likes