Cessna Citation X(+) Rework

Source

My Opinion

The best reason why the Citation X does deserve a complete rework is that the only way you can fly faster is by joining the military! 😉 Another reason why I do think the Cessna Citation X should get a rework is that it’s 3D model is not just outdated but also in some parts faulty (the winglets). Furthermore the physics are not quite correct. I mean sometimes it is possible to perform a flight from SoCal to europe wich it is not capable in real world. Last but not least the rework would help to balance the IF fleet in terms of GA - Airliner. Yes it wouldn’t be a new aircraft but through the rework of this legendary business jet some people may do start more and more to love airliners, military aircrafts AND General Aviation as much as I do.

Description of the manufacturer

GET THERE FIRST

The Citation X+ is the world’s fastest business jet with cross-continental range. It has power and efficiency that competing jets can’t reach. When was the last time you hit Mach 0.935?

Specifications

Performance
  • Maximum Cruise Speed: 528 ktas (978 km/h)
  • Maximum Range: 3,460 nm (6,408 km)
  • Takeoff Field Length: 5,250 ft (1,600 m)
  • Landing Distance: 3,330 ft (1,015 m)
  • Maximum Operating Altitude: 51,000 ft (15,545 m)
  • Maximum Climb Rate: 4,117 fpm (1,255 mpm)
  • Maximum Limit Speed: 0.935 Mach (0.935 Mach)
Dimensions
  • Length: 73 ft 7 in (22.43 m)
  • Height: 19 ft 3 in (5.86 m)
  • Wingspan: 19 ft 3 in (5.86 m)
  • Wing Sweep: 37.0 degrees
Cabin Interior
  • Height: 68 in (1.73 m)
  • Width: 66 in (1.68 m)
  • Length: 25 ft 2 in (7.67 m)
  • Maximum Passengers: 12
Baggage Capacity
  • Weight: 1,095 lb (496.7 kg)
  • Volume: 104 cu ft (2.93 cu m)
Powerplant
  • Manufacturer: Rolls-Royce
  • Model: AE3007C2
  • Thrust: 7,034 lb (31.29 kN)
Weights
  • Maximum Ramp Weight: 36,900 lb (16,738 kg)
  • Maximum Takeoff Weight: 36,600 lb (16,601 kg)
  • Maximum Landing Weight: 32,000 lb (14,515 kg)
  • Usable Fuel Volume: 1,930 gal (7,306 l)
  • Maximum Payload: 2,864 lb (1,299 kg)
  • Full Fuel Payload: 1,855 lb (841 kg)

Variants

Cessna Citation X (later on there was a upgrade kit wich did add winglets)
Cessna Citation X+

Operators / Possible Liveries

Features that should be added

~Bonus Video~

Citation X [Answered]
Boeing 737 Rework

Congratulations! This is a well organized topic. I would also like a rework for this aircraft.

I want a rework of this. The aircraft looks so nice irl but its not upto the mark in IF.

IFAE’s Flagship. A symbol of the high standard in our view. I’ll get a vote on this.

I was planning on making a Citation Rework topic, but this is better than mine would have been. Great work, very well organized.
You’ve got yourself a vote from me!

Great topic, great description, great pictures, great aircraft, great everything!
Hopefully FDS will consider re-working this aircraft!

I agree this aircraft needs a rework. Also I think we should have a Gulf Stream aircraft as well

This is one of my favorite airplanes in IF due to the small size but the massive range. You got my vote!

I think a rework would be great but there are more broken things cough F-18 cough

Thank you very much for your support to all of you!😊
Here is a very good and interesting video about the Citation X.

Great topic and kudos for all the info!

As much as it would be nice for a rework of the Citation I don’t think it should be next.

Number 1, we’ve just had the TBM. Whilst it was no way near the most popular aircraft it’s well done, fills the GA gap and got some amazing features.

Number 2, in regards to some aircraft that have lots of rework requests (A330) the Citation is brand new, it was released the same day as live and whilst it is now years old it is not the oldest.

Number 3, it’s still a good aircraft and I don’t mind it the way it is (I’m sure I’m not the only one)

We need decent business jets. We only have the Ciataion X and you’re right it needs reworking.

This one definitely has my vote.

Although I do agree to more business jets. I’d like to see a Gulfstream or a Challenger or my favorite, the Falcon series.

After taking the C750 around the world in IF last summer, I can completely agree that it needs a rework…

If I had a vote to give you I absolutely would!! Would love a CCX rework.

Anybody interested in what it’s like to fly in a Cessna Citation X as a passenger? Just watch this trip report.😊

Very well written thread! Thanks for the read! Hopefully devs will feel same way ;)

Nice topic! Just put one of my votes down for it haha! Also gotta love how of all the liveries, Donald Trump was picked the most lol

I love this plane. I’d love to see a rework, you got my vote.

Awesome this is why I love infinite flight community