Cessna 337 (skymaster)

Am I the only person who thinks the Cessna 337 would be a nice addition to the game?

2 Likes

Wow. That aircraft looks so cool.

2 Likes

Wonderful idea!

More GAs would be nice and this interestingn little one would be great’

2 Likes

Yaassssss please 😍😍😍

2 Likes

Just looked it up again on the Internet I didn’t realise how many military operators it had. It was used by 20 air forces 7 of which still operate them which is suprising for such a small plane

@Talkingribzz , know this aircraft well. I remember it in it militarized version., the USAF O-2 better know as push pull. It was used extensively in both the FAC & SAR role. In the Vietnam War era I knew this bullet catcher well. It flew low and slow and took a hell of a beating but brought it two guy crew home almost every every time. There are a few still around in fact the Everglades Fire Boss has a demilitarized Skymaster which is hanger at Page Field in Ft. Myers F. My home field. We’ll never see it in the inventory I’m sure it’s unique and more modern iron will push those still left in to the vintage category or the bone yard. Max Sends

1 Like

I only really remember it as a private aircraft but it sounds like it has a far more interesting history than I previosly imagined😄.

Personally i’d like an ATR 72

1 Like