Cessna 310

The Cessna 310 is an affordable, very popular twin piston ga aircraft; would be a great addition to infinite flight. Great for private flights both in passenger config (4 seater) and cargo configurations and also used in over a defence forces around the world, the Cessna 310 would be great for flights in regional areas once global is released and would sit nicely above the Cirrus SR22 and alongside other Cessna aircraft already in Infinite Flight!

Get some support behind this fantastic aircraft!

Quick Facts:
Ceiling: 20,000ft
Range: 900nm
Rate of Climb: 1,700ft/m
Cruise: 180kn
Vne: 190kn
2x 180kw/240 horse continental piston engines with later models fitted with more powerful variants.

Image Source: http://www.planefax.com/radar/late310.jpg

58 Likes

Woahh, this looks magestic, I like it! Defiantly a must have in Infinite flight!

3 Likes

Yes, Agreed!

2 Likes

Fixed the title and category for you ;-)

4 Likes

Thank you, first post!

1 Like

We need more GA

4 Likes

YES PLEASE! I would love this aircraft in IF. I have an RC version I built that I absolutely love.

1 Like

@prop_flyer Sounds cool, did u buy the frame or build it? Foam or Balsa?

Scale foamy. It’s pretty cool. Flaps, nav lights and strobes and the landing lights come on when the gear comes down.

1 Like

@prop_flyer very cool, where’d you pick it up from?

I’ve given up hope of FDS actually releasing a reasonable aircraft like this soon or even reworking the current GA aircraft.

3 Likes

I really hope thay add some civilian aircraft like this. I’m so tired of all the jets and military aircraft being added while we only have a small handful of GA planes (and those are outdated and in need of a rework).

4 Likes

We differently need more GA aircraft and this would be perfect

2 Likes

Nitro planes. At the time it was available in ARF and RTF versions. It came with Nav lights installed but they were the cheap ones. I upgraded those. I’ll pm you a video of it

1 Like

Definitely!

1 Like

I like this. Any dual engine GA aircraft is a yes in my books.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a category that is lacking!

1 Like

Wow, love this, maybe I’ll use it for Touch & Goes!

1 Like

You’re always the same 😂😂

1 Like

im telling ya man, we need to start a revolution.

2 Likes