Cessna 210

Credit: www.wikipedia.com

The Cessna 210 is an aircraft that has many advantages, I think that Infinite Flight needs more than 3 Cessna aircraft. I “train” in a Cessna 210 Centurion in real life. It is a quick, 5-6 seater airplane that runs on 100LL fuel. It is an older aircraft but it would be nice to see in the simulator.

Specifications Found Here: https://disciplesofflight.com/cessna-210-centurion/

Thoughts and opinions down below!

(I am aware that this is somewhat a duplicate but the other topic on this aircraft only talked about retractable landing gear. 🙄)

A YouTube channel ForForLouis did a flight around the world in this. Don’t forget to vote for your own topic!

1 Like

I mean there already is an unclosed feature request about this:

But since this already has more votes, I really don’t know.

1 Like

Don’t know about it as we already have the Cessna 172. I will agree though that we do need more Cessna’s in Infinite Flight.

3 Likes

Ooh yeah, I’d love to see this. There aren’t many GA aircraft and we could definitely use some more. The 210 is a game-changer.

2 Likes

I think it would be nice for more than three Cessna aircraft as well! @DylanHK

I like the idea of more Cessna’s, Most people on IF take off and land rest is auto pilot, i do the same myself but sometimes i just like to jump into a cessna or xcub and fly around manually, need more aircraft like that and more live events for them kinda aircraft ✈️✈️

1 Like

I forgot to mention, my profile pic is the Cessna 210 I “train” in.

1 Like

100LL is not jet fuel?

1 Like

Typed a little too fast 💨.

1 Like

Haha! Mistakes happen! You got my vote! The 210 is an amazing aircraft

1 Like