Cessna 208 CAP Livery

So I’m part of the Civil Air Patrol and I didn’t see a Civil Air Patrol livery. I wanted to fly in it but there wasn’t one. Time for another feature request!

avcvan_08

So the Civil Air Patrol (CAP) is a U.S. Air Force Auxiliary and It was founded in 1941. The Civil Air Patrol livery is much of its own. I thought it would be cool to fly in.

Please include more information in your feature request. Don’t forgot to vote for your own feature! In your picture that isn’t a 208…

2 Likes

Great to see another CAP member here! Anyway, yes please do put some more info on your post and don’t forget to vote for it :)

1 Like

Please follow these rules :)

Which I can’t seem to find lol I believe you need a picture

1 Like

Added some more info and a picture.

1 Like

No, it was founded December 1, 1941, a week before the attacks on Pearl Harbor. But to say the least, having this livery on the Cessna would be a nice addition!

1 Like

Instead of putting a random video and a random photo on a request for a C208, invest a bit of time into researching your request, as to be honest if you cant be bothered with researching it to pull in my vote - why the hell should I give it to you?

1/10 for the quality of the request, doesn’t deserve a vote based on the above. Sorry if I seem harsh but the quality of the request needs to improve. I will even help you with a simple Google search…

avcvan_08

Image Credit

2 Likes

This is a GA8, not a 208.

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but CAP doesn’t actually have 208s, but they do have the GA-8. Once again, please do correct me if I am wrong.

1 Like

Yes I believe you are correct. CAP does not operate the Cessna 208. The plane pictured above is a GippsAero GA8 Airvan

2 Likes

Pretty sure if you look at IF Instagram/Facebook page there is a post containing this livery.

But that is a Cessna C172

To clear up all the confusion.

CAP isn’t allowed to have turbines they don’t trust their pilots to fly them lol

1 Like

Not a 208.

Livery request is for the wrong aircraft. Check for duplicates for this particular livery on this type of aircraft. If none return, then create a new topic. Furthermore, please do some homework prior to creating a feature request to ensure you’re including the appropriate facts and information. Thanks