Cessna 207

(picture is mine when I worked for Spernak Airways)

Cessna 207

The Cessna 207 is a life line in Alaska, this aircraft can hold up to 8 seats, 1 pilot and 7 passengers. It uses a single engine Continental , and has a gross weight of 3,800lb.
Configured for cargo you can put about 3,500 lbs of cargo, 90lbs in the front nose compartment.
There are several models to the Cessna 207, the Cessna 207 Skywagon, 207A Skywagon/Stationair 8 which holds 8 passengers.

The Cessna 207 technical information:

Crew: 1 Pilot
Passengers: Up to 8
Engine Model: Continental TSIO-520-M
Engine Power: 310HP
Max. Cruise Speed: 148 knots
Max. Speed (vne): 185 knots
Service Ceiling: 26,000ft
Range: 610 miles
Empty Weight: 2,183lbs
Max Takeoff Weight: 3.800 lbs
Wing Span: 35 ft 10 in
Length: 32 ft 2 in
Height: 9 ft 7 in

Liveries

Yute Airlines
Spernak Airways
Hageland Alaska
Grant Aviation
San Juan Airlines
Alaska Sea Planes
Island Air Ambulance

Personal opinion

I really loved working on the Cessna 207, its a great aircraft and I could see it being used for a faster GA aircraft, but able to do bush operations with in infinite flight. There are tons of operators that fly them and people who fly them really enjoy them! My favourite thing we would load the 207 up and sit on the tail, if the tail bounced back up we knew we could add more weight lol

Nicely presented and well organised. I would vote, but I’m all out. I’ll see if I can free up any.

4 Likes

Thank you, I’m hoping to see some people get more bush aircraft on the game!

1 Like

Completely agree. Bush flying and regional flying are rarely done over intercontinental in Infinite flight and quite frankly it’s a shame.

3 Likes

Hope you’re feeling alright there sir! There are no helicopters in your photo. I’m starting to be a little worried.

But on a positive note, I love the request. Certainly something different. Honestly, I haven’t heard of the 207 before. I’ve heard of the 206 and 208 but not the 207. Nicely done.

7 Likes

I really enjoy doing it, I’ve done some in Washington State and in South East Alaska and Homer area with the Cessna 208. Be nice get something better ;) Lol

1 Like

Haha!
I know crazy idea right? It’s really a great aircraft my old company lost one last night due to a mid air, but it’s a fine aircraft. I have some more pictures of the forward compartment if you like to see them!

Glad I could help!

The old joke is, this is the world’s only fix wing tail dragger. If you load it completely to 3,800 lbs it would still get airborne but the tail would barely touch the ground lol

4 Likes

Thanks, So sorry just fixed that!

2 Likes

Ahhh finally someone think about him !

Excellent aircraft to flyng in alaska or in africa

I will track your request

1 Like

Thank you William!
I hope we get more then 2 votes!

1 Like

I fly this plane (I’m a student pilot) and it’s really nice. You have my vote once I find out where I put mine.

A student pilot flying a C207? Where st?

Thanks! =)

1 Like

Nice request, seems like a fantastic bush plane and cargo hauler. What did you do with the company if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

I like your request a much but all i want is super cub 😁

1 Like

I was a ramp rat when I was in high school, I work right down the road from them still lol

2 Likes

I would love see the Super Cubs!

1 Like

Actually i have to vote for this

1 Like

Thank you for your support! =)

1 Like

Bumping this beautiful fixed wing!