Cessna 172 Skyhawk | Tutorial I Startup and Taxi

Hey guys I made my first part of a series of tutorials on the Cessna Skyhawk. I’m making this fit for Infinite Flight rather than going through real procedures, but still coming as close to real as possible. I would love it if you took a bit of time to leave a review on it and make sure to read the description of the video on YouTube. Hope this helped clear up taxiing issues guys!

7 Likes

Thank you so much for coming up with this series! Sadly, this is a tutorial, and you know, we have a section for #tutorials. You must be TL3 to post in #tutorials, so keep posting and be active and constructive, and you should get there in no time!

This doesn’t necessarily apply to the tutorials for the forum, but rather many people. I feel like it could be left here. I actually read up on a few topics about tutorials and noticed I couldn’t post so I knew what was up.

3 Likes

He took the time of the day to make a neat video for us, he doesn’t need to be TL3 ;).

3 Likes

God I’ve always wanted to fly this, another aircraft with Co-Pilot Tony next to me :).

EDIT: Grade 4 with below 100,000XP? Man, show us your pattern work tutorials!

2 Likes

Oh haha got it. Understandable where you’re coming from, I was just thinking that such a good tutorial should be in the tutorials channel. Just my 2 cents!

1 Like

“Neat”. Ooh that’s gracious lol

I like that you put time into this video and it’s great tutorial overall but next time please make your video’s quality a little bit better than this. Happy holidays.

1 Like

nice tutorial. if you want some insight on the skyhawk. i know the airplane really well since it what i fly in RL and have alot of hours in.

2 Likes

Lol read what was above your comment

Next tutorial covers takeoffs, climbs, and climb turns! Thanks again guys for watching. I’ll be heading off to bed so I can’t answer questions or comments till tomorrow sorry guys ;)

1 Like

Please don’t take my above comment as an insult, English isn’t my first language. I apologize in advance.

1 Like

Didn’t take it as an insult at all, just joking around 🙃 . Your English seems spot on to me by the way!

1 Like

As mentioned above^^

6 Likes