Cessna 172 Afternoon Flying SRC-ARG-M19-SRC

This afternoon myself and my brother and a friend of mine decided to visit old cross country routes and decided to fly them again since it was a decent day to do so and it was a spur of the moment flight. We arrived at he airport at around 2 pm but so to rain in the area we postponed the flight an hour so the rain could pass. After the rain, there was a high overcast so we departed about 330 bound for ARG. Here’s some photos at ARG and some at my home airport after landing back about 6:15 central time

14 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience. The Cessna 172 is definitely my favourite GA plane in Infinite Flight and Real World Aviation :)

2 Likes

Your welcome. And I agree with both of those points. Love the 172 in real life. Such a good plane to fly and also in IF as well

2 Likes

Love these pics, thank you for sharing. My favourite picture is the one which is on the tail view.

2 Likes

Your welcome and I’m glad you enjoyed that one. I thought it was a unique shot. I was actually checking the fuel levels on the wings

3 Likes

That must have been a wonderful afternoon, how did you find the aircraft overall, did you like it?

1 Like

This aircraft to me like a Ferrari of the sky to me. It does everything I want it to too, it’s got decent radios and a good navigation package, a 4 hour fuel range and 2300 pounds of overall weight. This 172 I’ve been flying since I really started my flight training and have about 85 hours in it

3 Likes

That 2nd to last picture was amazing! The Cessna 172 is a quality aircraft and definitely a favourite of mine!

2 Likes

Thanks. I appreciate it. And yes the 172 is a great quality aircraft can’t go wrong with it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.