I would like to have this awesome aircraft in IF as I have finally got to get up in one today (09/28/2019) as my first lesson today. It is such an awesome aircraft and handles beautiful.
Here are some specs:
High wing, two seat single engine general aviation trainer.
- Wingspan: 9.9 m (32 ft. 8.5 in.)
- Length: 7.3 m (24 ft. 1 in.)
- Height: 2.6 m (8 ft. 6 in.)
- Weight: Empty 517 kg (1,139 lbs.)
- Weight: Gross 760 kg (1,600 lbs.)
- Top speed: 204 km/h (127 mph.)
- Engine: Lycoming O-235-L2C, 110 hp
G rating specs
Image credits go to me as I took them this morning before and during my flight.
I would love to have the registration:
As that was the aircraft I flew this morning.