Cessna 150

IMG_0730
Cessna 150

Information on Cessna 150

The Cessna 150 is a two-seat tricycle gear general aviation airplane that was designed for flight training, touring and personal use. The Cessna 150 is the fifth most produced civilian plane ever, with 23,839 aircraft produced. The Cessna 150 was offered for sale in the 150 basic model, Commuter, Commuter II, Patroller and the aerobatic Aerobat models.

Cessna 150 in the making

Development of the Model 150 began in the mid-1950s with the decision by Cessna Aircraft to produce a successor to the popular Cessna 140 which finished production in 1951. The main changes in the 150 design were the use of tricycle landing gear, which is easier to learn to use than the tailwheel landing gear of the Cessna 140, and replacing the rounded wingtips and horizontal and vertical stabilizers with more modern, squared-off profiles. In addition, the narrow, hinged wing flaps of the 140 were replaced by larger, far more effective Fowler flaps.

Would you like to see this Aircraft in IF?

In my opinion I would love to see this Aircraft in IF but IF is very weak with GA Aircraft we need more GA!! And this little GA airplane would go great in a future update of IF. What are your thoughts?? Comment below and state your Opinions!!

Rate this Feature how do you think I did?? You Vote!!!

0 voters

I would love this aircraft! However, before this I would want a double turboprop such as the King Air 350i. Nonetheless, great feature request!

16 Likes

So do I, hopefully after the CRJ-rework we get a GA aircraft

8 Likes

This plane is amphibious, the developers should add a water reaction first, and then the plane could takeoff from water and properly land on water, rather than ditching. :)

5 Likes

Used to fly one when I was learning to fly ,great plane hope they add it .

6 Likes

Yes yes please… more GA is needed within IF. Hopefully the next time where the devs get the community to decide what plane they make next will include the Cessna 150

4 Likes

In my opinion this looks too close to the 172. I would rather the 350i or another GA before this.

2 Likes

I like the 152 more than this.

2 Likes

It sounds as the 150 has better flight controls. But like Kevin said it looks to close to the 172.

1 Like

Im into the more larger and commercial airline aircrafts like the 777 and a350, but this plane is amazing

2 Likes

Although this would be great we already have a Cessna so why not spice things up with another GA aircraft

3 Likes

I like the 152 because it sounds just as good as the 172, and it is usually cheap, so very very cheap!

2 Likes

my favorite aircraft !!! It should be on IF at 100% !!! please

3 Likes

Being the first aircraft I’ve ever flown, it would be really special to see this in the sim. It would also create some more GA presence which is so widely desired.

2 Likes

I love this General Aviation plane and I hope it is in IF.

1 Like

Could’ve just made a new thread. Anyways, I would rather have the A350, B777 rework, B767/B757 rework, and a turbo prop come first. To me, it’s just a smaller vision of the 172.

1 Like

I can’t deny the look, the sound of the Cessna 150.image

1 Like