Certain Pilot Voices missing?

Hey there,

a very short question, about something I have noticed today. This has nothing to do with ghostings

So I’m in a flight at this moment and noticed at Dublin how my ATC voice has changed. After I got airborn I checked my settings for Pilot Voices and saw theres only a couple options. I am unsure how many there used to be, but I am 100% sure there has been more as I used a different male voice, meanwhile there is only 1 male Option (Daniel en-GB) now. I was wondering if anything has happened or if I can still fix this as I really really miss the old Pilot Voices we had introduced in a past update.

I would appreciate help or similar experiences a lot.

• Xones

(Reason was the update to iOS 12 due to it certain Voices have been deleted. This Topic can be closed, thank u FDS)

2 Likes

Hmm, that’s weird. I’ve never heard of a problem like that.

If you are missing pilot voices in Infinite Flight, try restarting the app. If it still doesn’t work, try restarting your device.

2 Likes

Yeah samething happened to me yesterday at Dublin.

has the Problem turned out to be a glitch or are your Voices still missing? - Xo

These may be deleted by iOS when you’re low on space and the voices are unused. If you recently updated to iOS 12, this may be another influencing factor.

6 Likes

Oh! Yes this will be the reason, thanks a lot for the quick response!

Just to add on, you can download additional voices through iOS settings.

Have a look in Settings, General, then Accessibility, then Speech, then Voices.

5 Likes

A update on the Situation

I am currently in a flight and have got Pilot/atc Voices back. No idea what changed but they are back for iOS 12 users apparently.