CEO Of Boeing Commercial Airplanes Fired

Kevin McAllister is stepping down from his role as President and CEO of Boeing Commercial Airplanes . He’s being replaced by Stan Deal effective immediately.

This is not to be mistaken with the Boeing President and CEO Dennis Muilenburg.

Not a good time for Boeing, obviously…

22 Likes

Oh wow this is interesting

1 Like

MaxSez: There goes my Boeing Stock in the tank again… Mcgallister is the sacrificial goat. The fault lay with the Programmers and Engineers. Test Pilots hi lighter the programming/system problem years ago.
Just sayin, “If it ain’t Boeing it ain’t going. The future is bright. Max

7 Likes

About time.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I frankly am with you there. He was a bit of a scapegoat.

This is 100% more down to Doug than Kevin, the president to some degree would be delegating work down to the CEO. Cost cutting measures and the toxic corporate culture again, from Doug one would imagine.
They just need someone to take the blame so they can claim that they are reshaping and changing.

It’s getting worse and worse for Boeing. They were warned about these flaws a long time ago and chose to ignore them. They had this coming.

1 Like

This was a long time coming. I’m glad that Boeing is restructuring. Hopefully we see a good resurgence.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.