Centurion Air Cargo B747-400F

When I flew to Miami, I remember seeing this plane taking off. I think it would be a nice addition to the sim.

(not my photo)

27 Likes

This cargo airline flies to Panama, sometimes with the 747 or in the MD-11, looks great!

2 Likes

Yes. So nice. Please add to the infinite flight simulator

2 Likes

I saw this one taking off at SCEL.

2 Likes

Yes please add this! I spotted this at my local airport recently & it’s gorgeous in person 😉

Me too! It was the same airframe as well, 747-4R7F N901AR “Petete”. She is currently owned by Kalitta now.

1 Like

Probably my favorite & most wished for cargo livery that I’d like to see added in Infinite Flight 😍

Everytime i pass by the airport (kmia) i always see 747’s and MD 11’s with the skylease cargo and centurion livery they both look really similar and both also have the same fleet variation! 747-400’s and MD 11’s

1 Like

Both companies are owned by the same individual, here’s a link to the article explaining it:
https://worldairlinenews.com/category/skylease-cargo/

That explains why…

1 Like

Only one picture per feature request.

2 Likes

This has come into my local airport Prestwick (EGPK) a few times, excellent aircraft. I want to see this in infinite flight.

1 Like

What a lovely bird ;)

1 Like

Man I’d love for the 400F to come about. This would be a great livery

2 Likes

Hopefully this will get more votes. I’d love to see this in Infinite Flight. Awesome plane & livery.

2 Likes