Central Texas Region

I have been thinking about a central Texas region on infinite flight! Major airports in the region would be KSAT KAUS KDAL KDFW KHOU KIAH! Anyone else feel like having a central Texas region?

12 Likes

Sounds good… @Swang007 would like this :)

1 Like

I would too :) I grew up in Austin!

1 Like

I think Sean is actually from Austin too! ;)

1 Like

I’d prefer somewhere not in America before more American regions were added tbh (not that this isn’t a good idea)

1 Like

I agree a 100% Sweden would be nice 😉

1 Like

I agree with @MishaCamp as well! We’d probably both love where we live to be added in! :) ;)

I’m still good for Texas though!

I’m all for Japan and Korea, Switzerland and close by nations, north England and Scotland and somewhere along the African Coast. Just no Texas.

3 Likes

Saying that I think we have enough regions atm tbh

1 Like

LPL&MAN would be great though! :) ;)

Please, let’s try to add on some non - american routes. Not that I have anything against the USA, but it’s already got a lot of regions in the game and I think that it would be great to see other countries appear as well - for example there are regions like Oshkosh or Charlotte that are hardly ever used in Live mode, and yet we lack such enormous airports like Dubai, Tokio, Frankfurt etc.

2 Likes

Sorry I just thought it would be a good idea with all the large airports in the region.

2 Likes

It’s still a good idea! :) ;)

1 Like

Texas is one of the best states in the whole US, sure it will be more popular than So-Cal

4 Likes

yes i always wondered why Texas was never in the mix…big state and LOTS of airports…oh well…stay tuned…

1 Like

Yes Texas is filled with airports! It would definitely be a popular region!

1 Like

I am starting atc at San Fran if anyone wants to do pattern work! 😀

Will come for a quick spin

What airport M8

Airport is San Francisco International!

Good Luck

Let’s see if you will impress an advanced server ATC(Me)

1 Like