Celtic Take Over - 9th May 1900Z - 2000Z

Hey everyone! So a group of Western Europe IFATC members have agreed to control multiple airports across Ireland and Scotland from 2021-05-09T19:00:00Z → 2021-05-09T20:00:00Z

Routes:

You can fly whatever route that you would like just remember to make sure that the airport can support your aircraft however here are a few recommendations:

Airports and their frequencies:

1. Dublin ~ EIDW

1. EINN ~ Shannon

1. EGAA ~ Belfast International
  • Local: TBD

• Approach/Departure: TBD

1. EGPH ~ Edinburgh

1. EGPF ~ Glasgow

Centers:

1. Shannon FIR: @Flying_Pencil

1. Scottish FIR: @Flying_Pencil
14 Likes

Can you recommend me A very scenic/beautiful route from the above mentioned,Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll definitely be doing a few Shamrock routes here and there ☘️👍 Thanks for doing this!

1 Like

Hopefully we’ll see a lot of EIVA callsign coming down.

Depends, would you like to fly into these airports only?

I’m planning to make up a list of suggested routes in this area later. @Mayank_Pawar

Thanks Patrick, I can put these in the thread when your done.

Here is a list of a few Aer Lingus flights within this beautiful part of the world. Please note that these airports will most likely be staffed between 1900Z and 2000Z. All of these routes take no more than an hour and a bit, so you could have full ATC coverage throughout the flight! I hope you enjoy them.🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

EI252 | Dublin 🇮🇪 - Edinburgh 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 | Aer Lingus Airbus A320-200

EI253 | Edinburgh 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 - Dublin 🇮🇪 | Aer Lingus Airbus A320-200

EI222 | Dublin 🇮🇪 - Glasgow 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 | Aer Lingus Airbus A320-200

EI223 | Glasgow 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 - Dublin 🇮🇪 | Aer Lingus Airbus A320-200

EI3672 | Shannon 🇮🇪 - Edinburgh 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 | Aer Lingus Airbus A320-200*

EI3675 | Edinburgh 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 - Shannon 🇮🇪 | Aer Lingus Airbus A320-200*

*Denotes that the route is flown with the ATR-72 in real life, but the A320 can be used as a substitute in Infinite Flight.

2 Likes

Thanks Patrick, I’ve put that in the thread now.

1 Like

Take Over starts in less than 2 hours! See you all there!

The Take Over is officially live! Enjoy the event!

The take over is complete! Well done to everyone who controlled today and thank you! 🎉🙌

A great event with a fairly moderate turnout!
Thanks for organizing this @Collins4486, it was worth opening and great to see so many airports staffed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.