Cebu Pacific ATR 72-600 (New Livery)

This is a beautiful livery - I thought this would be amazing in the sim.
Credit: http://atwonline.com/site-files/atwonline.com/files/imagecache/large_img/uploads/2016/09/atr-72-600-cebu-atr.jpg
What do you think?

27 Likes

This is pretty cool, would be nice if we got the ATR-72

3 Likes

I love the tail design! I feel like the color scheme could be a bit improved though…

2 Likes

Very wonderful, nice!

2 Likes

I would change that yellow color on the bottom of the plane for more of a lime/leafy green

2 Likes

Yeah, that would look nice.

1 Like

Very nice livery. The ATR family is definitely missing from IF.

1 Like

Either way, its still very nice

1 Like

Ooooh an ATC livery, great looking livery, simple and beautiful art the same time.

1 Like

The livery you’re showing is the old one, the newest one is better, but it would be nice to get more turboprops like ATR42/72 and Dash8 Q200 ;)

No it isn’t. Google the old one.

I believe that they actually do have the ATR 72-600 in service having 3 of them in service.

1 Like

Oh yes they do. Didn’t see that.

1 Like

This is the real cebu pacific color scheme. The same on 747 and airbus they have in their fleet

No - that is the old one - I’ve changed the picture (this is defo the new one) and a real picture

Ok, you’re maybe right, but the old one is the best fitting ;)

1 Like

😂 They don’t have the 747, not even any Boeings…

I’ve flown on a new liveried A320 once, it’s beautiful! Hopefully we can get this if the ATR family ever comes :)

1 Like

Got my vote we need more turbo prop planes and it’s a nice livery

1 Like

That is the OLD LIVERY and there is the new Livery with A320-214 and ATR72-600 that is the new livery