Cebu Pacific 757-200 (City of Manila)

Cebu Pacific 757-236 (City of Manila) [RP-C2714]

Photo Credit: DNA @ Jetphotos.net

Dubbed the "City of Manila," the B757 will be used for Cebu Pacific's Seoul-Manila route. As its name implies, the aircraft shows a livery that typifies the hustle and bustle of Manila, considered to be one of the key cities of Southeast Asia.

About Cebu Pacific

Cebu Pacific Air, Inc., operating as Cebu Pacific (PSE: CEB), is a Philippine low-cost airline based on the grounds of Mactan-Cebu International Airport (MCIA Terminal 2), Lapu-Lapu City, Metro Cebu, in the Philippines. Founded in 1988, it offers scheduled flights to both domestic and international destinations. Its main bases are Mactan-Cebu International Airport, Cebu and Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Manila, with other hubs at Clark International Airport, Kalibo International Airport Francisco Bangoy International Airport, Iloilo International Airport, and Laguindingan Airport.

Cebu Pacific

Boeing 757

Although Cebu Pacific has retired this beauty, I would still love to see this fly in Infinite Flight.

WOW i love the colors on that plane

5 Likes

Voted! One of the best liveries I have seen so far

4 Likes

It may have been retired already years ago… but i’m sure the filipino community would love to see this in the sim!

7 Likes

I already want it

2 Likes

I’d love for to see this in the game for sure! 👍🏼

1 Like

Voted, supporting this livery.

1 Like

Voted. From Vietnam ❤️

4 Likes

yes cebpac special livery plsss

2 Likes

Definitely a must. This and/or Singapore give me good excuse to explore Asia!

2 Likes

let’s support this livery IFC! this is a beautiful livery that can be added to Infinite Flight. Cebu Pacific is one of the few airlines that is based in the Philippines in IF.

4 Likes

I am A big lover of Cebu Pacific. So I can’t say no to voting

1 Like

A beauty ngl

1 Like

Yes it is 🥰

1 Like

How have I not seen this yet, look at this beauty! Need this in the game, got my vote. Even though @Andy_R will not approve 😂

2 Likes

Lmao, sorry just not a big Cebu Pacific fan haha. :D

1 Like

https://www.planespotters.net/photo/020158/rp-c2714-cebu-pacific-boeing-757-236

🥰

2 Likes

Cool livery. Actually i’ve already flown with this cebu pacific livery.

1 Like

That’s cool!

2 Likes

Beside 757, can u also help us to vote for the Cebu Pacific A330? So that we can fly this tupe of livery soon.

Here is the link: Cebu Pacific Airbus A330-300 (New Livery) - #29 by Paolo_Gabas

1 Like