In Infinite Flight, the Cebu Pacific A319 has two exit doors, one on each side of the airplane. In real life, the Cebu A319 has two exit doors on each side. I have looked this up, and multiple sources say that yes, the Cebu A319 has two exit doors on each side.
How to Reproduce
- Open Infinite Flight.
- Press the airplane to open up the aircraft selection menu.
- Locate “Airbus A319”, and press it.
- Scroll down to “Cebu Pacific” and press it.
- Press the “OK” button in the bottom right corner.
- Press the “FLY” button. (Region, weather, and time don’t matter.)
- Locate the three burger patties in the bottom right corner.
- Swipe to the right until it says “NORMAL”.
- Locate the exit doors on both sides of the aircraft.
iPhone 6 / iPad Air 2
IF Version 18.104.22.168592
Hmmm… Good find
The exterminator has returned…
Also, if you believe the bottom picture (in the original post) is an A320, well, you’re wrong. The Cebu A320 has a longer fuselage, like in the picture below.
Henrik is at it again! Very interesting and nice find, though!
The doors layout is the same as on the A318, so the A319 is an enlarged A318, but without the second door (in the game).
Not exactly. Most Airbus A319’s have the one exit door configuration on each side of the aircraft. Cebu has a special fleet of A319’s with two exit doors on each side.
Sorry if I’m being dumb, but aren’t there two doors on the IF Cebu Air in that picture?
No, what he has is an A319, your picture shows a longer aircraft
I’m talking about emergency exit doors. Yes, in total there are 2 emergency exit doors, but on the Cebu A319 in real life there are 4 as shown in the pictures I posted.
Ah ok. I thought you were talking main doors (I was thinking those were what you meant by exit doors for some reason)! Sorry now I see your point. Thanks
Hey I been riding Cebu a319s there are two exit doors
It’s been fixed by now nathaniel. This was January 13