In Infinite Flight, the Cebu Pacific A319 has two exit doors, one on each side of the airplane. In real life, the Cebu A319 has two exit doors on each side. I have looked this up, and multiple sources say that yes, the Cebu A319 has two exit doors on each side.
How to Reproduce
- Open Infinite Flight.
- Press the airplane to open up the aircraft selection menu.
- Locate “Airbus A319”, and press it.
- Scroll down to “Cebu Pacific” and press it.
- Press the “OK” button in the bottom right corner.
- Press the “FLY” button. (Region, weather, and time don’t matter.)
- Locate the three burger patties in the bottom right corner.
- Swipe to the right until it says “NORMAL”.
- Locate the exit doors on both sides of the aircraft.
iPhone 6 / iPad Air 2
IF Version 220.127.116.11592