Cbro4 - ATC Tracking Thread - [OPEN] @ OMDB - TS

I’m closing up in 10, so it’s up to you if you want to join.

1 Like

@Thomas_G: First, don’t tune into tower while you’re taxiing. Second, watch your speed, since you crossed the hold short. Lastly, don’t spam me with takeoff. I am getting to your request.

@Cbro4. First, when I am telling you I will join you, as I just now got home, and when I am taxing with 24 kts and you say: Attention all ac. closing in 5m. what should I do??? My speed was 37kts because I wanted to do a t&g before closing. Then I requested takeoff when I came closer to the hold short to expedite all the think. Not only I was waiting for ages for a reply, but as I requested again, you told me avoid duplicate messages.Only 2 messages because I was waiting there for 2 minutes. I was there alone.What spamming frequency??. As I told you, I reported full stop without making any t&g and you closed. You didnt even wait to land to give me exit command.

My advise is that there is no need to critize me and when as I am the first one who reports I ll come for some patterns stay only for +2 minutes. I am doing patterns not for me, but for you. Because I want to help you sharpen your skills

Thanks,
Thomas

1 Like

I understand I left you in the dark at the end. I had to be out of here at 15 after the hour. That’s why I was in such a rush to close. Hopefully I can be open longer next time.

1 Like

I am currently controlling PHNL (Tower and Ground) on the training server. Feel free to join!

NOTAM: I will be recording for a video.

EDIT: Controlling service terminated. Thanks for stopping by!

1 Like

I am currently controlling LXGB (Tower) on the training server. Feel free to join!

EDIT: Controlling service terminated. Thanks for stopping by!

I am currently controlling OOMS (Tower and Ground) on the training server. Feel free to join!

I’ll stop by in a Dash Q

1 Like

wow ok I’m on final at OOMS but on expert.

1 Like

Thanks guys! Just don’t be like this 003 guy, and I won’t have a problem.

Are you still at TS1 OOMS?

Yes, sir! Still open for another 20 minutes or so!

Alright, I might come on ATC - Signing in as approach

It looks like @TenMileJones is doing some 1 engine practice or something…

1 Like

Lol nope I’m just bad w the dash Q, WiFi ain’t great where I am rn so I’m off, good job though no complaints

1 Like

@TenMileJones Thanks!

Controlling service now terminated. Thanks for stopping by!

I am currently controlling KLUK (Tower and Ground) on the training server. Feel free to join!

EDIT: Controlling service now terminated. Thanks for stopping by!

3 Likes

I am currently controlling RJAA (Tower and Ground) on the training server. Feel free to join!

Im coming Cbro

1 Like

on my way, NAC717

1 Like