Cbro4 - ATC Tracking Thread - [OPEN] @ OMDB - TS

Trying to connect to the servers and fly some patterns

1 Like

Ok. @MrAlaska might take over since I have to go soon.

Controlling service terminated. Thank you for stopping by!

I am currently controlling OMDB (Tower and Ground) on the training server. Feel free to join!

EDIT: Controlling service terminated. Thank you for stopping by!

1 Like

I am currently controlling KCVG (Tower and Ground) on the training server. Feel free to join!

1 Like

Thanks to the following people for stopping by: @Balloonchaser, @William_Chin, @Trio (at the very end) and other random users.

2 Likes

Controlling service terminated. Thank you for stopping by!

1 Like

Overall Controller Ranking For Session:6/10

Session Details
03/04/18 @ 0400-0433Z - KCVG

Cessna Citation X-

Callsign: BCHASER

Feedback: Not bad.. But improvement can come! Keep on controlling and use this Feedback to improve! :)

On Ground: Nothing Negative to report on my end! Good Job.

In The Air/Landing:

Right/Left Downwind? Although you probably meant Left Downwind… I’m still going to point this out that when I was on Left Downwind for 36C, you told me to Enter Right Downwind 36L… (I get that you were making a runway change for me… But you should have told me to “Enter Left Downwind 36L”.

GO AROUND!!!
Remember to always clear your aircraft unless they will have to go around… And tbh… If there were 30 inbounds (FNF on Expert) and I had to go around because the ATC forgot to clear me, I would be pretty mad.

”Make 360” or “Extend Downwind”? So whats he difference?

In this situation, I was on final for 36L and Delta 64 was on Left Downwind for 36C (bigger aircraft). But you gave him the command to do a 360. What was the reasoning?

You probably should have told him to “Extend Downwind” or that you will “Call His Base” as a 360 could mess up the Pilot especially when he is so close to the airport (360s are genuinely made before planes get in the pattern/Approach - but don’t be afraid to use them. I just don’t think it was needed in this case).

From “Cleared for the Option” to “Cleared to Land”

When I was entering Downwind, you Cleared me for the option but 2-3 minutes I told you that I was “on final, Full Stop”. Then you proceeded to tell me again that I was cleared, but this time it was to land.

You don’t need to clear me again when I’m already cleared to touch the runway

You could have just responded by saying ”Roger!”

Watch The Tutorials Made By Our Good ATC Lads:

Thanks For Controlling!
JackBot The Better Bot

2 Likes

Yep. I caught the left/right traffic the next time you did it. Sorry about that one.

I thought I had cleared you, but then immediately realized I had forgot after you announced go around.

360° Call was because he was almost twice your speed and catching up quick. Told him to maintain (which he didn’t) so I ordered 360. Extended downwind would have been a good option too, so I’ll keep it in mind.

Cleared to Land: I realize I should have just left that as is. It’s also 12am here so I think I’m going to get some sleep.

All in all, thanks for the feedback. It’s been a while since I’ve done controlling so it was good to practice. Thanks for the help, Jack.

1 Like

Awesome controlling @Cbro4 sorry about some of the “issues” before lol ( I really need to sleep)

1 Like

No worries. I think we both need it.

1 Like

I know it’s been a while, but:

I am currently controlling KCVG (Tower and Ground) on the training server. Feel free to join!

EDIT: Controlling service terminated.

I am currently controlling EDDF (Tower and Ground) on the training server. Feel free to join!

EDIT: Controlling service terminated. People need to get they’re ears cleaned out.

1 Like

1 Like

Alright, im joining, i might pull a few tricks here and there. Wanna see if u catch em.

1 Like

I would prefer if you didn’t do tricks, but rather patterns or a departure.

not literal tricks haha. More like, ground awareness n such.

Not those kind of tricks, lol.

@CaptAC please wait for pushback and taxi commands next time.

1 Like

Nice controlling even though i crashed checking my grade because it got changed. Sorry but keep up the nice work.

1 Like