Cathay Pacific Virtual | Official Thread

Cathay Pacific Virtual was established in mid-2020 with a desire to allow members of the Infinite Flight Community to be able to enjoy a realistic and gratifying experience flying for a great VA that seeks to culminate a distinct and reliable reputation among the VA community as well as being fuelled by the unbreakable spirit of Hongkongers.

Cathay Pacific Virtual aims to provide pilots with a diversified and realistic commercial airline experience through a wide-ranging selection of transcontinental routes and an exceptional fleet of aircraft second to none as well as a colorful community one can proudly identity with.

An experienced staff team is what really drives a VA to the best that it can be, and that’s no exception with Cathay Pacific Virtual. Below you can find important members along with some general information about them, they are the backbone of the VA and make the Cathay Pacific Virtual that you all know.

Executive Board

Name Role Nationality IFC Account
Vinne Chairman Hongkonger / Dutch @Vinne
Henry Deputy Chairman Hongkonger @CapDUDE
Justin Senior Manager Hongkonger / Canadian @8Smartflying
- Operations Manager - -

Training Captains

Name Role Nationality IFC Account
Matt Training Captain Hongkonger / Australian @MattBrowns
Noe Training Captain French @Neeson52

Below are some of the few Virtual Airlines that we have had partnerships with, they have helped Cathay Pacific Virtual expand it’s route database for pilots to enjoy.

American Virtual Airlines
NonStop Virtual
Qatar Virtual
British Airways Virtual Airlines
Malaysia Airlines Virtual
Vietnam Airlines Virtual

Apply now to become one of the countless world class pilots within our VA and take to the virtual skies of Infinite Flight with Cathay Pacific Virtual if you meet the following requirements:

• Minimum Age of 13
  • Registered IFC account in a good standing
  • Infinite Flight Pro Subscription
  • Grade 3
  • The ability to file at least 1 flight every 2 weeks
  • The ability to wear the CXVA tag in your display name and use your assigned callsign when flying flights for Cathay Pacific Virtual
  • Access to Slack, Airtable and SimBrief (FPLtoIF).

‎Apply‎‎

Cathay Pacific Virtual is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd.

All affiliate logos are registered trademarks of Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd. and are used under a license from Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd.

© Cathay Pacific Virtual

49 Likes

Nice new thread @CathayPacificVirtual! Malaysia Airlines Virtual is glad to be partnered with you.

9 Likes

Great Thread! Very clean looking!

6 Likes

Extremely clean and nice thread!

5 Likes

Lets goo CXVA.

7 Likes

amazing VA!! i love CXVA because we have lots of route connections,amazing livery,friendly staff,and also wonderful system

You should join, highly recommended☺️☺️

5 Likes

Great thread! I’m sure you will be loved with the A350 and 77W! 😍 Best of luck!

5 Likes

Happy to see that Cathay Virtual finally got an account 😂. Nice VA too by the way! Would love to join when I reach 14!

3 Likes

It is my privilege to be the deputy chairman of this wonderful and amazing virtual airline, well done @Vinne, I devoutly wish CXVA a prosperous and successful future 🎉🎉🎉

3 Likes

The new tread looks great @CathayPacificVirtual! Qatar Virtual is happy to see your progress in the VA industry! We are proud to have a thriving partnership with you.

6 Likes

Great Thread! The Banners are so beautiful!

2 Likes

Amazing thread @CathayPacificVirtual !! You will see me soon in their :D

3 Likes

Fantastic thread CPV! I see you now have an IFC account, very nice :)

2 Likes

Thanks! We are too.

Thank you Hussain, that was our goal.

Thank you Sahya, we’re glad to have you onboard with us.

Attaboy Matthew!

Thanks Ramzi! We’re really proud to have you as a Cathay Pacific Virtual pilot.

Two beasts in one VA, could it get any better? Thank you Ethan!

We would love to have you onboard!

Thanks Henry!

Thank you, we’re really happy to be partnered with you all.

Thank you Jan!

Awesome, we’ll be on the lookout for your application Raveesh!

Thanks Luke!

Vinne
Chairman
Cathay Pacific Virtual

10 Likes

Great thread, very well designed.

2 Likes

Thank you Adrian!

Vinne
Chairman
Cathay Pacific Virtual

2 Likes

Sometimes, after seeing threads like this. I wish I was 14. 😔

3 Likes

Guess what? We’ve just removed that requirement!

@Pingu & @Plexi_Playz - you’re in luck.

Vinne
Chairman
Cathay Pacific Virtual

9 Likes

Just applied, truly an amazing VA. Can definitely say one of the best and friendliest. Hands up for Cathay Pacific Virtual…lol

3 Likes

Thank you for applying to our VA @Adrian_K!
A staff member will contact you shortly and we wish to see you flying in the skies with Cathay Pacific Virtual soon!

Henry (CapDUDE)
Deputy Chairman
Cathay Pacific Virtual