Cathay Pacific Virtual | Dream Beyond | Official Thread 2021

Love the thread very informative and neat. I’m interested in your ranks. Does your ranks have aircraft restrictions if so what are they?

2 Likes

Thanks for your question
No, we don’t have aircraft restrictions, but we have route restricions. Please notice “Membership system”

1 Like

Congrats! The long-awaited new CXVA is officially established! Everyone is welcome to join!

1 Like

Applied and test taken! Amazing thread! Looking forward to being apart of the team!

2 Likes

On Behalf of (soon to be IFVARB approved) Ladeco Virtual staff
Welcome to the Community and the VA world.
SWA1997
Recruiting Manager

@CathayPacificVA
Very Neat thread amazing Job!!=:)

4 Likes

Just applied!

2 Likes

Congratz getting IFVARB approval. It`s always great to see a new VA in the skies. I think you guys have a bright future ahead of you. Wish you all the very best in the near future.

1 Like

Congratulations! I applied!

1 Like

Notification

We have received a lot of applications and we are doing our best to reply. Please wait patiently, it may take longer than expected. Thank you~

-CXVA Staff

4 Likes

I definitely want to be a pilot. :)

1 Like

Congratulations @CathayPacificVA!

2 Likes

I have a question(s)
Do you also operate dragonair and Cathay Pacific

also what does accumalation mean? like a flight schedule?

Amazing thread!

We don’t operate dragon air now but we will operate it in the future.

This is used to calculate your Total Flight Time. For example, if you are a black card pilot and you did a 10-hour flight, then we will multiply your flight time by 120% when we accumulate your flight time. So this time your flight time is 12H.

1 Like

and cathay dragon?

Yes, I mean Cathay dragon.
But in infiniteflight there is only a dragon air A321

Cathay dragon is the same as dragon air

1 Like

ah Thank youuu i may apply if my sub comes back it is currently living on a farm with my cat

1 Like

Okay!
Always welcome!

1 Like

Looking at the route table, there are only departures from Hong Kong. Isn’t there a problem?