Cathay Pacific Virtual | Dream Beyond | Official Thread 2021

Hello. I have submitted my application and its 3 days already. Would like to hear from you guys! 😅

1 Like

The former apply method has been abandoned, you can click this to apply again. Applications will be dealed within 1 days this way

for your information the language spoken in hong kong is cantonese not mandarin

1 Like

Founder comes from Mainland China, so he used that

2 Likes

We have been IFC for one year!

3 Likes

One Year Anniversary Event

It is my great pleasure to announce that CXVA is now one year old.I would like to thank all of you who have been supporting CXVA. It is with your support that CXVA has been able to move forward.

I still remember how happy my buddies and I were when CXVA was certified. CXVA has experienced many things during this year, and I have learned a lot from it. I deeply believe that the time spent here will be sweet memory in my life.

I look forward to moving forward with you in the future, thank you!

CEO Chalice

8 Likes

Congrats to the VA! I would love to join but unfortunately My sub will end soon

1 Like

Cathay Pacific and Hong Kong are my favourite airlines and place, that’s why I want to join this lovely VA

1 Like

Btw when I saw the application form, what does it mean by Recruiter Assignment

just ignore it

1 Like

Ok thx for letting me know, I will join when I get my Monthly Sub back

1 Like

But I will join after like a few days so I can see if I need to get back to Grade 3 or smth

One thing I would suggest is Non-Pro Mode, I am not demanding it, it’s just a suggestion. It’s basically where pilots that don’t have Sub can fly with the VA and log each flight a month and plus, We have Dragon A321 and Cathay 747

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea, will take it

1 Like

Congratulation CXVA for your one year of running, wish all the best in the coming year!

3 Likes

And also, what airlines do u codeshare? @CathayPacificVA pls respond lol

1 Like

As soon as I joined, I knew it’d be good! Great pilots who instantly welcomed me to the airline, a d the recruitment process was literally INSTANTLY, alot of hard work being put in here!

2 Likes

That sounds nice! I am joining this VA as soon as I get my Sub back

1 Like

CAVA, PRVA, MHVA, AIVA, WCVA etc.

2 Likes

Ok that seems pretty cool

1 Like