Cathay Pacific Boeing 777-300ER OneWorld Livery

Cathay Pacific B77W OneWorld Livery (B-KQI)

Photo taken by Ty Pang via Jetphotos.com

Hello all! Since the Boeing 777 series is on the list to be re-worked soon, mind as well request an amazing looking livery on it! Cathay Pacific is apart of OneWorld and the airline is based in Hong Kong (HKG/VHHH). Cathay Pacific flies all over the world and are a really neat airline.

I just love this livery because the new livery looks the best! Also with a OneWorld logo on the side just makes for a perfect looking livery!

Extra Info

Thanks for reading! If you like this livery please hit it with a comment or even better a vote!

You are quick at it Joseph 😂

Might drop a vote later, who knows. The livery sure is stunning ❤️

5 Likes

Kinda had it ready haha! At least the picture for it!😂 A vote would definitely be appreciated JR!

2 Likes

What a stunning livery. I voted for ya. :)

3 Likes

Thanks for it Dylan!!

2 Likes

Bump for those that did not see this yesterday.

1 Like

The One World livery looks good on anything. I don’t have any votes open though.

2 Likes

Thanks for your support!!

1 Like

This is the OneWorld Livery for Cathay? Also the BB-8 livery isn’t allowed because of copyright issues.

1 Like

Big bump for this livery! Hopefully the -300ER is next and we can get this!

2 Likes

Indeed, I’ll be bumping this beautiful livery too.

I hope it will be added just like the new OneWorld AA livery was added, as Cathay Pacific is a major airline in the OneWorld alliance :)

2 Likes

Time to vote! B77W next confirmed aircraft!

1 Like

i’m out of votes however this livery is really beautiful

2 Likes

I’m going to see if I can clear a vote

3 Likes

That’d be great, thank you!

I voted. I love basically any one world livery

1 Like

Cathay Pacific Virtual unite!

@TOGA @CapDUDE @MattBrowns @Ramzi_Khairan @Rian16 @iJazzyman @cptlogue @Neeson52 @SahyaQFFlyer @Sam_2000 @reer104 @Andy350

Apologies for the other CXVA pilots I didn’t tag.

11 Likes

Urraaaaaaaaa CXVA NO.1.

3 Likes

Voted, not only because I love the plane but I had the honor to fly on the pictured B-KQI before 😂

3 Likes

Wow that’s awesome! I think there is also one more OneWorld livery in the fleet, not sure about the registration though.