Cathay Pacific Boeing 747-8F(Hong Kong trader special)

Can’t say more why I want this livery. Because nothing represents Hong Kong as the No 1 Cargo port better than this plane. Plus I would love to see some Cathay liveries included with this update.

K some Cathay information from Wikipedia to make this seem more interesting:
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited is the flag carrier of Hong Kong, with its head office and main hub located at Hong Kong International Airport. The airline’s operations and subsidiaries have scheduled passenger and cargo services to 198 destinations in 44 countries worldwide including codeshares and joint ventures. Cathay Pacific operates a fleet of wide-body aircraft, consisting of Airbus A330, Airbus A350 and Boeing 777 equipment. Cathay Pacific Cargo operates two models of the Boeing 747. Wholly owned subsidiary airline Cathay Dragon operates to 44 destinations in the Asia-Pacific region from its Hong Kong base. In 2010, Cathay Pacific and Cathay Pacific Cargo, together with Dragonair (rebranded Cathay Dragon), carried nearly 27 million passengers and over 1.8 million tons of cargo and mail.

Fun fact: This plane is 6.3 years old and is the 7th 747-8 made.

Including a picture just so you guys can admire this beauty too

Picture credits and site used clearly shown on the photo

Before you guys hit me up with that please vote for your own post thingy I know and I have already done it.

Vote for it if you want a new 747-8F livery :)

Don’t worry I got these 2 topics closed before posting this ;):

This would be nice to have in IF, so you have my vote

5 Likes

As I said in the old topic about this aircraft, the IF is even needing to enrich the 747-8 with more liveries, it’s that livery is beautiful! I can not vote, but you have my support. 👍

3 Likes

I really love that “Hong Cong Trader” font on the side, looks very cool. You have my vote :)

4 Likes

Do you feel there’s no Cathay Cargo to fly into VHHH for the FNF? Vote for this and you might see it in the future ;)

3 Likes

I think this should be added

More cargooooooooooooo!!😊

1 Like

yes my vote soon too, I love the 747-8, and we need more liveries. I wish we could also have the BA world Cargo Livery, but it hasn’t been given many votes. anyways, cathay livery looks great on the 748F

When the need hits the door.

@Matthew_Chan, guess who I found on FR24?