Cathay Pacific Airbus A330-300 Oneworld Livery

Since there is one more new Skyteam livery confirmed on the CRJ-1000 and some more new A320 liveries came out. I think that it will be a good time to introduce a new Oneworld livery.

Original photographer has requested me to not credit him.

Details:
Serial number: 539
Type: 330-343X
First flight date: 07/07/2003
Delivery date: 09/09/2003
Test registration: F-WWYG
Current registration: B-HLU
Plane age: 14.9 years
Seat configuration: J39 W21 Y191

Cathay Pacific currently owns 32 Airbus A330-300’s. This is the only Cathay Pacific plane wearing a oneworld livery(B-KPL, the 777-300ER oneworld livery was repainted to the standard new livery)

About Cathay Pacific:
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited is the flag carrier of Hong Kong, with its head office and main hub located at Hong Kong International Airport. The airline’s operations and subsidiaries have scheduled passenger and cargo services to 198 destinations in 44 countries worldwide including codeshares and joint ventures. Cathay Pacific operates a fleet of wide-body aircraft, consisting of Airbus A330, Airbus A350 and Boeing 777 equipment. Cathay Pacific Cargo operates two models of the Boeing 747. Wholly owned subsidiary airline Cathay Dragon operates to 44 destinations in the Asia-Pacific region from its Hong Kong base. In 2010, Cathay Pacific and Cathay Pacific Cargo, together with Dragonair (rebranded Cathay Dragon), carried nearly 27 million passengers and over 1.8 million tons of cargo and mail.

Vote to see a new oneworld livery in the game and to support (Censored until July 1st 2018. Hint: A VA).

Vote for this too so we can actually see this in game:

S/o to Seb for closing the old topic for me

It looks pretty pretty. Voted.

1 Like

I like it, Especially the One World Livery!

1 Like

Oneworld liveries are pretty for sure

Thanks for the support!

1 Like

I saw This!
20180322_130750

1 Like

This would be a great addition to the A330-fleet, but we should wait for the rework before we add more liveries to the a330.

1 Like

Out of votes but a very nice livery. Hopefully it get’s included in the A330 rework (if that comes)! (:

Would be great with an A330 rework, which I hope will come soon :)