Cathay Pacific A350-1000

The A350-1000’s first flight was in 2017 and it’s first commercial flight was in 2018 with Qatar. It has been produced since 2010 and is still in production, and it’s main users are: Qatar, Singapore airlines and Cathay Pacific. It is 74 Meters long, seats up to 366 passengers, a crew of 2 and has a range of 14,000 KM. It’s goal was to replace the A340-600!

Cathay Pacific is an Airline that was founded in 1946 in Hong Kong. It has a fleet of 150 and serves to 77 destinations. It is part of OneWorld and the third biggest user of the A350-1000. The slogan is “Life Well Traveled” and they have 22,700 employees.

Credit: The thaiger and the Nation

I hope This gets added to IF because it truly is a beauty of Airbus in a beautiful livery!

MODERATOR NOTICE :
The rules are simple. If you like the idea, you vote for it. If you don’t then you don’t have to vote for it and can reply with valid reasons if you see fit.

1. Could not have found a bigger and better quality picture?

2. Remember to give credits to the owner of the picture and the website it was uploaded to.

3. Do vote for your request if you like to show your own support (not mandatory but encouraged).

4. Add some personal opinions, like why you yourself would like this aircraft to make its way into Infinite Flight?

Other than that, I’d love to see it in IF, when the A350 makes its way in into IF the future.

2 Likes

Thanks, (By the way, I’m still editing it)

1 Like

A Friendly Reminder: Next time try to finish the whole post before posting it :)

2 Likes

I posted it on accident by clicking CREATE on accident and quickly finished the sentence I was writing :)

3 Likes

That’s fine, has happened to me once as well.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I have a question, lately I have seen many posts like this, somebody knows if the A350 is going to be added to the airbus family, a lot of people requesting the airlines

2 Likes

Nope not to my knowledge there hasn’t been any hints released yet. :)

1 Like

I would like a to see it in IF too also in the delta livery though

1 Like